FS: Rare Schwinn Racing BMX 24 " Pro Stock Class - Super!

Old July 22nd 03, 12:23 AM
probmx

Default FS: Rare Schwinn Racing BMX 24 " Pro Stock Class - Super!

I have an rare Schwinn Pro Stock 3 24 inch racing BMX bike for sale. This
bike rocks, whether racing or cruising. Very rare and difficult to get,
and offered here at a super price. The bike features pro-class components,
is super light, super stiff, and super fast.
*
Specifications:
*
Color: Racing Team Black with Red highlights: hubs, brakes, graphics Frame:
Schwinn Design 6061T-6 Aluminum, Epicenter Seat Stays, Forged BB/ Chainstay
yoke, Ram Air Seat Stay yoke Oversized 1 1/8” Machined Headtube, Integrated
chain adjuster
Fork: Schwinn 100% 4130 Cro-Moly Threadless Chromed, Over Sized 1 1/8”
Steerer, 1/4” Dropouts Headset: Tange Aheadset 1 1/8” , Crankset: Super
Hot! Heat Treated One Piece,175mm w/XS 40T Alloy Sprocket Pedals/Clips: XS
Alloy Platform, Cro-Moly Axles Brakes/Levers: Screaming Red Alloy Direct
Pull Brake Rear/Alloy Lever , Handlebar: XS 2 Piece Type
Stem: XS Alloy Inverted Style , Hubs: XS Alloy 36H (Red!)
Rims: Alloy 7X Type, 36H
Seatpost: XS Alloy Micro-adjust 26.8mm x 300mm + one extra Super Long alloy
(as shown)
Seat Clamp: XS Six Shooter Alloy
Saddle: Schwinn Embossed Silver Rally Stripe Padded w/7mm Rails Tires: XS
Scrambler Blackwalls, F: 24x2.125, R: 24 x 1.75/27 TPI w/Raised White
Letters
Extras: Schwinn Stinger Kraton Grips
*
This bike rocks! The bike has never been raced or jumped, and is in super
condition. Very lightly riden, with very few miles.
*
This bike lists for $850.00 CDN + taxes and is impossible to find. Its for
sale at only for $250 USD or $325.00 CDN.
*
This bike must sell and though the price is a super deal, it will sell at
asking of the CLOSEST REASONABLE OFFER! The bike is in the Toronto area.
Send me an email, and make me an offer to . Thanks for
looking and enjoy the pics!
*
*
Check out the pictures below or browse the album:
*
Small Size PICS:
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...4/fbe97689.jpg

[...]