1990 Eddy Merckx 10th anniversary 57cm Corsa SLX tubing.

Old March 22nd 15, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default 1990 Eddy Merckx 10th anniversary 57cm Corsa SLX tubing.

1990 Eddy Merckx 10th anniversary 57cm Corsa SLX tubing. With Dura Ace headset and stem. $750.00
Selling because of old age, Bad knee and no hearing on part of owner .....sucky stuff.
Bike in excellent condition rode for quite a few years but removed components to put on my MX leader.
Never got around to re-building this. Stem is tight and I don't want to damage fork or cut the stem out ....too expensive of a stem to do that to. 11 CM Dura Ace stem. So sold as shown in photos. Stem cap included but not show in photos. I missed that when I took pictures. Retired from cycling and selling all our bikes.....too old to ride any more
Contact me via private message for more info or photos
Thanks
Chuck