Marzocchi customer service "BAD"

Old August 14th 03, 12:50 AM
Under estimated and slow Bent

Default Marzocchi customer service "BAD"

Hello:
i just want to let the public know that recently me and the bicycle shop that i
work for have been given bad service to us,and making it iconvenent for one of
our better customers.we call them to order a crown that was cracked and would
be willing to pay for it,not asking for any warranty replacement,however the
man that we spoke with insited that we send it in to them and that is a
warranty.so after sending it in to them we proceeded to tell our customer that
it would be no charge for the crown.then two weeks later called to get an
update on this fork crown, by god we have it ready for but there is a charge
for it.and after talking to them for over an 1/2 hr. they would NOT keep their
word on replacing it like their worker told us so we had to eat the costs,which
we did, only to keep OUR customer happy with us and no BAD rap that Marzocchi
gotten now and more to come i'm quite sure from other consumers as well.

THANK YOU
EARL