'zocchi Pro/ETA: Removal Of Damping Module?

Old April 20th 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default 'zocchi Pro/ETA: Removal Of Damping Module?

This is on the air side.

Got the retaining "C" clips out and have the other side's spring/innards out.

Seems like the damping module is all that's holding the tubes in the stanchions.

But when I rotate the hex nut/adjuster mechanism on the outside, it just spins -
rotating the damping module inside the tube with it.

I'm reluctant to try sticking something in there to stop the damping module from
rotating for fear of scoring the tube or twisting the module.

Anybody got a technique?
--
PeteCresswell
Old April 20th 06, 07:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Per (PeteCresswell):
Anybody got a technique?

Got it. Extend the fork all the way and keep pressure on it in the direction
of extension...
--
PeteCresswell