FS- Shimano XT M-755 rear disc caliper

Old December 5th 04, 06:51 AM
eric

Default FS- Shimano XT M-755 rear disc caliper

Brand new, unused 4 piston caliper ONLY. No lever, hose, rotor, etc. $40
Old January 14th 05, 01:28 AM
Rodney Beggs Rodney Beggs is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric
Brand new, unused 4 piston caliper ONLY. No lever, hose, rotor, etc. $40
[quote=Rodney Beggs]Interrested in caliper if still
available please e-mail me at
Old February 1st 05, 10:32 AM
freebird freebird is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric
Brand new, unused 4 piston caliper ONLY. No lever, hose, rotor, etc. $40
Hi,

I will buy it if you ship it for free. Can I pay you by Paypal? If not, how can I do that?

Cheers,

Tom