BAD seller - Mike Creed Sr.

Old March 19th 05, 02:46 PM
Bill C

Default BAD seller - Mike Creed Sr.

MJR wrote:
Bill C wrote:
MJR wrote:
I'm not saying anything bad about you .. you trusted this guy and

he
dicked you. But, let some good come from it and let other people

learn
from it.

What evidence do you have that OMC dicked this person? I have no
evidence that they even know each other. I have no evidence who, if
anyone is lieing. How do I know that the you and the two accusers
aren't people OMC has ****ed off by being outspoken and they are

making
a false claim to get even? We don't know squat at this point.
OMC has some standing here, but that shouldn't bias the case, but

If
say they are pedophiles, that has the same standing as the

accusations
that have been made on the evidence that has been presented here.
Bill C
Don't accuse without evidence.

aol.com = the florida license plates of the information
superhighway....

Witty you are....
Have a great day wannabe dumbass...
Bill C

Old March 19th 05, 07:07 PM
Paul Kopit

On 17 Mar 2005 17:03:14 -0800, "MJR" wrote:

If you use paypal, don't send anything but a credit card payment via
paypal. Sending bank funds is the same as sending cash. If someone
doesn't want to take credit cards, chances are they are trying to rip
you off. Not always, but I'd give it a 50% chance. (disclaimer, I
just bought a seatpost via this method and had a completely painless
experience). I'd never send more money via paypal bank transfer than I
could afford to throw away at the dog track.

I don't accept credit card payment via paypal. I just have a basic
account and don't want to pay a percentage of all receipts of payment.
People are welcome to send me checks with time to clear or MO if they
don't want to send non credit card transactions via paypal. I don't
do COD either. My one most miserable experience with RBM is a COD of
a wheelset that a recipient just didn't pickup and then refused. I
got the wheels back in due time with lots of damage due to all the
shipping and was out all the shipping fees.

Almost all my payments with paypal are cash because I usually have
positive balance anyway.
Old March 19th 05, 08:14 PM
Frank

"Paul Kopit" wrote in message
SNIPPED LOTS UNTIL
Almost all my payments with paypal are cash because I usually have

positive balance anyway.

If you have a positive PayPal balance, you just aren't buying often enough!
;-)

Old March 22nd 05, 06:49 PM
Alex Rodriguez

Wrong newsgroup to post this.