Bc is growing. Are you in?

Old December 14th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Default Bc is growing. Are you in?

Backside grabs are no harder than frontside. Try bottom grabs, you need
to be a f*cking contortionist to grab the bottom of the tire.

--
Evan Byrne
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old December 14th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Thanks for the idea Evan. Now I have motivation.

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

dudewithasock wrote:
Yeah, and they have more estrogen than me, too. Now *that* takes guts.

iridemymuni wrote:

hey evan i've got the same blue nipples as you !!!!!

tobbogonist wrote:

this may be off topic, but my trouser snake is called:
Conan: The Barbarian

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12978

Old December 15th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
president_luke

Some questions.

How far do you have to go backwards for a half and half to be called a
180 and a fakie 180?

Does anyone know how thick (in millimeters) the vertical part of
Bedford plates are?

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Old December 15th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dumpweed

I'm in if i ever learn to stay on it for more then 1inch lol ok ok 10
probly my max distance

--
Dumpweed

DUMPWEED

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe wrote:
Good god, he's pole dancing on the seatpost !!!!

Borgschulze wrote:
Aw, you're like a big sister to me
Except I can grab your ass and people won't say it's incest.

Dumpweed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13659

Old December 15th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

president_luke wrote:
Some questions.

How far do you have to go backwards for a half and half to be called a
180 and a fakie 180?

Does anyone know how thick (in millimeters) the vertical part of
Bedford plates are?

A half & half is and instant 180 after 180. No roll what so ever. For a
180, fakie, fakie to forward just roll like 10ft or so, you could do it
smooth and like backwards circle then 180 to forward

Old December 15th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Evan your damn bottom of the tyre grab hurts The tyre hit me in
the face I fell on my ass and the bc landed on my shin. With the
plate But i can do it off a 3 set on me uni

Old December 15th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe wrote:
Evan your damn bottom of the tyre grab hurts The tyre hit me in
the face I fell on my ass and the bc landed on my shin. With the
plate But i can do it off a 3 set on me uni

I think it would be harder to hit yourself in the face with the tire in
the air than to grab the bottom of it

--
Spencer Hochberg

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)

Evan wrote:
I dont make EVERYONE feel like crap, i target people

Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old December 15th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Yep yep, Its a bitch alright. Want something even more frustrating and
painfull? Fakie double tap.

Old December 16th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

I'm in. It's a 20 inch with an alex rim and a kenda kontact and Bedford
Pro Plates. I've been riding for about two weeks and so far I can:

jump mount
skate mount
hop up and down curbs
ride up curbs
tire tap
acid drop mount

any tips on what I should try to learn next?

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Unibiker for life!!!!!

http://www.unicycle.com/
foforackard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13413

Old December 16th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dumpweed

foforackard wrote:
I'm in. It's a 20 inch with an alex rim and a kenda kontact and Bedford
Pro Plates. I've been riding for about two weeks and so far I can:

jump mount
skate mount
hop up and down curbs
ride up curbs
tire tap
acid drop mount

any tips on what I should try to learn next?

I say the spiderman special, its not that hard he pulls it off all the
time but the pic will give you a good example of it
[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...booyah006.jpg]
when ur able to do it too you will be a god too

--

Borgschulze wrote:
Aw, you're like a big sister to me
Except I can grab your ass and people won't say it's incest.

Dumpweed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13659

not growing up in australia the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 3rd 06 12:25 PM
It's growing... Resound Australia 0 July 12th 06 03:44 PM
Fixed gear growing in popularity?!!? Ken Marcet General 36 March 23rd 05 06:33 AM
MTB'ing growing in popularity Ken Marcet General 38 March 12th 05 12:46 AM
Women's websites are growing! Sierraman Racing 4 December 18th 04 05:23 AM