Your Favorite place to bike

Old May 25th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Your Favorite place to bike

I'm a student in a college class. I've been assisgned by my professor
to ask all of you in this group your favorite place in the world to
participate in bicycling

Old May 25th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Ozz? from Missouri State writes:

I'm a student in a college class. I've been assisgned by my professor
to ask all of you in this group your favorite place in the world to
participate in bicycling

Don't be so shy. Who is Ozz?

http://tinyurl.com/92vpb

Jobst Brandt
Old May 26th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Ozz wrote:

I'm a student in a college class. I've been assisgned by my professor
to ask all of you in this group your favorite place in the world to
participate in bicycling

You must be joking!!

Every reader has THEIR fav.

How are you going to analyze the various responses (2 so far)?

Me? I will be bicycling along the Savannah Way in 6 weeks tomorrow.
www.savannahway.com.au. Cairns to Darwin in about 6 weeks - give/take.
Side trips will be essential off the dirt/bitumen road.

First major bicycling "tour". Better than a canoe (IMHO - flames step
aside ;-) )

Ken
Winnipeg

Old May 26th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Ozz wrote:
I'm a student in a college class. I've been assisgned by my professor
to ask all of you in this group your favorite place in the world to
participate in bicycling

Wherever I am.

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,
Old May 26th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

I would have to say any where in CO

Old May 26th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Tell me about a great experience you had bicycling in CO

Old May 27th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

"Ozz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Tell me about a great experience you had bicycling in CO

Ok, Ozz, 'fess up. Your assignment wasn't to ask about "favorites", it was
to push and push until people started to get irritated. There are just too
many "students" from Missouri State blanketing all of the newsgroups asking
the same question. Ergo, it isn't about the question--it's about the time it
takes to form a backlash. Consider your backlash started and go report back
to the prof.

Pat in TX

Old May 29th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

What IS the objective of this study? It's skewed towards geographical
areas most populated by web-using, Usenet-reading cyclists who respond
to surveys. Dour types who don't even believe in electric typewrites
will be severely underrepresented. That said, I'm told Harmony Grove
Road was supurb before the big fire, it's very nice now. Somehow I
don't think that helps you.

Robert Leone

Old May 29th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Ozz wrote:
I'm a student in a college class. I've been assisgned by my professor
to ask all of you in this group your favorite place in the world to
participate in bicycling

To a party store.

Did your professor help edit with your exquisite note?

DB

A 2006 summer bike trip from Orlando to Boston [email protected] General 4 March 13th 06 03:39 AM
The Bike Show Danny Colyer UK 1 July 7th 05 10:24 PM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 March 30th 05 07:32 PM
Windosr Tourist Bike Revisiited Earl Bollinger General 16 February 13th 05 08:04 PM