attn Ride-A-Lot

Old November 21st 05, 01:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default attn Ride-A-Lot

If you didn't join a WTF/USTU school, you weren't learning from an
authentic instructor.

Ride-A-Lot, you need to review these clips on the URLs I've given you,
and also know that most bashing TKD are actually TKD practitioners,
they're bashing it to provoke me to argue with them. They know that the
fighters from the WTF/USTU are globally superior, and I'm confident
once you review the clips I've provided, you'll know there is no other
art than TKD.

http://www.turtlepress.com/Aerokicks_DVD_p/dvd-akv.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/Hanmadang_2_video_p/hmd2.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/1998_Kore...deo_p/kn98.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/Complete_.../dvd-tkd22.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/100_Scori.../dvd-tkd32.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/Complete_.../dvd-tkd40.htm

Old November 21st 05, 01:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
If you didn't join a WTF/USTU school, you weren't learning from an
authentic instructor.

Ride-A-Lot, you need to review these clips on the URLs I've given you,
and also know that most bashing TKD are actually TKD practitioners,
they're bashing it to provoke me to argue with them. They know that the
fighters from the WTF/USTU are globally superior, and I'm confident
once you review the clips I've provided, you'll know there is no other
art than TKD.

http://www.turtlepress.com/Aerokicks_DVD_p/dvd-akv.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/Hanmadang_2_video_p/hmd2.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/1998_Kore...deo_p/kn98.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/Complete_.../dvd-tkd22.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/100_Scori.../dvd-tkd32.htm

http://www.turtlepress.com/Complete_.../dvd-tkd40.htm

??? I was talking about balance. I think you are replying to the wrong
poster.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 21st 05, 05:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

snip hong kong phooey
??? I was talking about balance. I think you are replying to the wrong
poster.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School".

JD

Old November 21st 05, 05:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

snip hong kong phooey
??? I was talking about balance. I think you are replying to the
wrong poster.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School".

Michael Jackson in that insipid duet with Paul McCartney.

Bill "we know what HE loves" S.

Old November 21st 05, 05:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LOVER you say lover you got,of riding. Now the rest
of you get off your fat ass ands ride.

Old November 21st 05, 06:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Bill Sornson wrote:
JD wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

snip hong kong phooey
??? I was talking about balance. I think you are replying to the
wrong poster.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School".

Michael Jackson in that insipid duet with Paul McCartney.

Bill "we know what HE loves" S.

You're both right, but I can't remember which one of those was first
(probably SAY SAY SAY).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 22nd 05, 07:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Tang Soo Do........

...............the rest is filler...........

Old November 22nd 05, 09:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ah the martial art of choice for Chuck Norris. Here are some other
interesting facts about Chucky

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot
brokethe speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart
while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
he grew a beard.

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from
cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also
requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat
on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK
assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his
beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and
unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was
finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his
soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and
admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every
second Wednesday of the month.

A man once asked Chuck Norris if his real name is "Charles". Chuck
Norris did not respond, he simply stared at him until he exploded.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned
beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and
saying "booya".

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling,
"Bang!"

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on
Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His
reasoning? It was more "humane".

Chuck Norris often asks people to pull his finger. When they do, he
roundhouses them in the abdomen. Then he farts.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are
trademarked names for his left and right legs.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck
Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that
Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged
to death by Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck
could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE
YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat.
Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't
**** with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony
of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile
radius of the blast went deaf.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the
information he wants.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris
smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7
different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for
30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of
"beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen,
jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined
influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three
died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck
Norris can kill him and take it.

Chuck Norris likes to knit sweaters in his free time. And by "knit", I
mean "kick", and by "sweaters", I mean "babies".

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes
only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris
has not had to pay taxes ever.

Old November 22nd 05, 09:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Don't make me Snopes this!

Bill "whyIoughtta..." S.