Unbelievable

Old July 7th 04, 11:47 AM
Davide Tosi

Default Unbelievable

I have been partecipating to Erik's TdF game (http://poeha.com/tdf) for 5
years without even going close to winning one stage and with always
mediocre results on General Classment.
This year my little niece Chiara (13 years old daughter of my brother)
watched me on Sunday while I was checking the results of some other TdF web
competition I entered.
She asked me to let her partecipate to one of these, so I registered her to
Erik's one, the only one that was still open.
I explained her that it was a bit like the Green Jersey competition and she
entered her own list of riders.
Result: she was 3rd on the 2nd stage, she won the 3rd one and she's now 2nd
in the overall GC, while I am just 73rd.

The new generations are one notch up us old *******s ...

Old July 7th 04, 02:15 PM
trg

"Davide Tosi" a écrit dans le message de
I have been partecipating to Erik's TdF game (http://poeha.com/tdf) for 5
years without even going close to winning one stage and with always
mediocre results on General Classment.
This year my little niece Chiara (13 years old daughter of my brother)
watched me on Sunday while I was checking the results of some other TdF

web
competition I entered.
She asked me to let her partecipate to one of these, so I registered her

Erik's one, the only one that was still open.
I explained her that it was a bit like the Green Jersey competition and

she
entered her own list of riders.
Result: she was 3rd on the 2nd stage, she won the 3rd one and she's now

2nd
in the overall GC, while I am just 73rd.

The new generations are one notch up us old *******s ...

hey, I think our game is still open. I notice that the number of people
enrolled keeps increasing. It's up to around 63000 (cutoff at 65000). It's
too late to be in contention for the GC, but she could have the best team in
individual stages.

English rules at
http://wontyouspammebaby.free.fr/tdfrules.htm