Answer me this

Old January 10th 05, 12:55 AM

Default Answer me this

Do they still make or can get star nuts in 1in.
Trying to mount this Mountain Speed Spring fender to an old RS INDY
but the crown is 1in and the tube 1 1/8. Got to go in from the crown. A
1in nut would be easier then driving a 11/8 from the top of the tube to
the crown.

Old January 10th 05, 04:50 AM
Ground Control

wrote in message
| Do they still make or can get star nuts in 1in.
| Trying to mount this Mountain Speed Spring fender to an old RS INDY
| but the crown is 1in and the tube 1 1/8. Got to go in from the crown. A
| 1in nut would be easier then driving a 11/8 from the top of the tube to
| the crown.

I think we actually have some in stock

Old January 10th 05, 12:20 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Ground Control wrote:
wrote in message
| Do they still make or can get star nuts in 1in.
| Trying to mount this Mountain Speed Spring fender to an old RS INDY
| but the crown is 1in and the tube 1 1/8. Got to go in from the crown. A
| 1in nut would be easier then driving a 11/8 from the top of the tube to
| the crown.

I think we actually have some in stock

Gee, that helped him a lot!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 11th 05, 07:39 PM
Ground Control

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
| Ground Control wrote:
| wrote in message
| | Do they still make or can get star nuts in 1in.
| | Trying to mount this Mountain Speed Spring fender to an old RS
INDY
| | but the crown is 1in and the tube 1 1/8. Got to go in from the crown.
| | 1in nut would be easier then driving a 11/8 from the top of the tube
| | the crown.
| |

| I think we actually have some in stock
|

| Gee, that helped him a lot!

Oops, forgot my .sig doesn't work in NGs any more

Nelson @ International Bicycle
http://intbike.com