Does this make sense?

Old June 28th 05, 06:50 AM
ICP8456

Default Does this make sense?

A giraffe with a small wheel is fun but a giraffe with a large wheel
sounds better, lets say a 36" wheel with a total 6 foot with wheel and
seat. I did a search and I could not find anything.

| Attachment filename: bigwheel giraffe.bmp |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/331502|

ICP8456
ICP8456's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8760

Old June 28th 05, 11:51 AM
Zzagg

What's your avatar supposed to mean? Don't you like frenchies?

--
Zzagg - froggy uni

Zzagg - Air Circus Team (Nantes)

Riding day, dream away...
Still riding, still dreaming.

please excuse me for still thinking I can write correct english :-o
Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847

Old June 28th 05, 04:15 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

Last summer I built a giraffe with a 28" wheel. Unfortunatly I had it
geared so it would have ridden like a 43" wheel, at that point I
couldn't ride it, though I took some nasty falls off of it.

I have built a giraffe with a 20" wheel greared so it rides something
like a 33" wheel unicycle would.

I'm sure a true 36" wheel giraffe unicycle would be possible to ride but
rather terrifying to fall off of.

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
idiots.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old June 28th 05, 05:21 PM
ICP8456

kind of like this but with bigger wheel

| Attachment filename: uniman.bmp |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/331709|

Old June 28th 05, 09:35 PM
Tim

Zzagg wrote:
*Sorry for thread jacking but what's your avatar supposed to mean?
Don't you like frenchies? *

I dont know what he's trying to say there. Maybe he just doesnt like the
flag. It is kinda plain but its not a bad flag.

I like frenchies. Im glad that constitution got shot down over there
too. Thanks you guys! haha

--
Tim - Amanda's the sexiest avatar

Tim 'Braun' (http://www.tim.com.mk/izdanija/1/189.jpg)