Diadora Jalapeno Shoes

Old June 22nd 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Diadora Jalapeno Shoes

Diadora Jalapeno Shoes have been my favorites for a loooong time and I
know that they've always been one of the best selling MTB shoes (I use
them for touring) on the market.

So now that mine are finally wearing out they quit making them. So what
gives? Did they just get bored with making the best-selling MTB shoes?
Bored with making money? -- IDIOTS!
Old June 22nd 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Nashbar has them on closeout. Get 'em while you can!!

Old June 22nd 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

George wrote:

Nashbar has them on closeout. Get 'em while you can!!

Diadora Jalapeno Shoes have been my favorites for a loooong time and I
know that they've always been one of the best selling MTB shoes (I use
them for touring) on the market.

So now that mine are finally wearing out they quit making them. So what
gives? Did they just get bored with making the best-selling MTB shoes?
Bored with making money? -- IDIOTS!

Nashbar has them in three sizes -- all for VERY dainty feet.