Should latino/mexican groups be classified as terrorists?

Old October 31st 05, 10:27 PM
maxo

Default Should latino/mexican groups be classified as terrorists?

The POTUS's inner circle is in deep **** and -- surprise! The amount of
racist chatter on Usenet rises. My local group is about 35% such crap
now, compared to less than 5% a couple months ago. When ever the right
wingers get in trouble, the chatter increases. Oy.

Old November 1st 05, 12:47 AM
Bill Sornson

maxo wrote:
The POTUS's inner circle is in deep **** and -- surprise! The amount
of racist chatter on Usenet rises. My local group is about 35% such
crap now, compared to less than 5% a couple months ago. When ever the
right wingers get in trouble, the chatter increases. Oy.

So it's Bush's fault that "mullah" posted a racist screed?

Oy indeed!

Old November 1st 05, 01:02 AM
Roger Houston

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

So it's Bush's fault that "mullah" posted a racist screed?

Oy indeed!

EVERYthing is Bush's fault. Got that?

Old November 1st 05, 01:20 AM
maxo

Bill Sornson wrote:
maxo wrote:
The POTUS's inner circle is in deep **** and -- surprise! The amount
of racist chatter on Usenet rises. My local group is about 35% such
crap now, compared to less than 5% a couple months ago. When ever the
right wingers get in trouble, the chatter increases. Oy.

So it's Bush's fault that "mullah" posted a racist screed?

Oy indeed!

Did I say it was Bush's fault? No. Learn to read, Bill. You're using a
typical response from the playbook, trying to twist the words of the
opposition.

When Bush is in trouble, his darker and more evil supporters go a bit
mad and start posting nonsense on Usenet. Are all of the right wing and
racist trolls Bush supporters? Of course not--but the fact remains that
the bigger the scandal in Washington, the more chatter.

FWIW, anybody that voted for him is complicit in murder in my opinion.
30-100,000 dead civilians for a lie so far. Hope you're all proud of
yourselves.

Old November 1st 05, 02:05 AM
Mike Kruger

"maxo" wrote in message

FWIW, anybody that voted for him [GW] is complicit in murder in my
opinion.

I suppose one cheap troll deserves another.

Old November 1st 05, 02:54 AM
Bill Sornson

maxo wrote:

FWIW, anybody that voted for {Bush} is complicit in murder in my opinion.
30-100,000 dead civilians for a lie so far. Hope you're all proud of
yourselves.

So 55,000,000 defendants... Wow, the docket is gonna REALLY back up.

And let's not forget the, what, 49,000,000 who voted for Kerry? After all,
HE voted to go to war, too*! So that makes over 100,000,000 court cases; I
want MINE to be heard before Lance Ito (before he goes on the SCOTUS!)...

BTW, 30,000 to 100,000 is a pretty broad estimate. Time to fine-tune your
blog list.

*Read some of his quotes from the '90s, when you can't blame THEM on Bush,
too.

Old November 1st 05, 03:05 AM
di

"maxo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill Sornson wrote:
maxo wrote:
[...]

Oh gee, and I thought Vandeman was an uninformed idiot. 30-100,000?
that's quite a range for such an important statement, having trouble with
facts? What I am proud of is that Kerry is not in the Whitehouse, there
may be 30-100,000 dead in the U.S.

Old November 1st 05, 03:09 AM
Free Scooter Libby!

di wrote:
"maxo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill Sornson wrote:
maxo wrote:
[...]

Nice!

(BTW, 30,000 to 100,000 isn't THAT large a spread. After all, there are 40
to 50 /million/ people tasting freedom now in the Middle East! Now THAT is
a large spread )

Old November 1st 05, 03:34 AM
Gooserider

"maxo" wrote in message
oups.com...
The POTUS's inner circle is in deep **** and -- surprise! The amount of
racist chatter on Usenet rises. My local group is about 35% such crap
now, compared to less than 5% a couple months ago. When ever the right
wingers get in trouble, the chatter increases. Oy.

The Bush administration and his supporters have always been very pro-illegal
immigration. The administration because they are courting the Hispanic vote,
and his business contributors because they like the cheap labor. They are
the same crowd who pushed for China to receive MFN trading status.

Old November 1st 05, 04:27 AM
Roger Houston

"Gooserider" wrote in message
m...
They are the same crowd who pushed for China to receive MFN trading
status.

For some reason, that always looks like an abbreviation for something
obscene.