sixsixone accepted me.

Old May 4th 05, 05:43 PM
caw89

Default sixsixone accepted me.

I sent a letter to sixsixone and some clips on saturday. On wednesday I
gots a reply in my email and they sent me a contract for a level 3
sponcorship
oH, hows it go.....uhhh id like to thank the lord, my sponcors....he he.
But oh yeah, I do wanna thank Sabin, he told me the best way to send it,
the correct way to write the letter.

--
caw89 - Ever had that dream?

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old May 4th 05, 05:52 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

Congratulations! Would you be willing to share some tip on how to
present unicycling for sponsorship. What worked for you?

Also, what does a level 3 sponsorship involve?

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
idiots.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old May 4th 05, 06:05 PM
monociclos

Yes!!

What does a level 3 sponsorship means??

A free 661 t-shirt??

Nice discounts on 661 stuff??

Free 661 equipment??

Please give us a little bit more details!!

--
monociclos - Doin` trials

www.monociclos.com Unicycle related stuff in Spanish
monociclos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4100

Old May 4th 05, 06:15 PM
caw89

Sorry, level 3 sponcorship is where you get 40% off all merchandise. as
for sendin stuff, you go to there site contact, and there is an adress
email an phone.you make a letter tellen who you are, how much you like
there products, and that you would love to promote there company and the
sport of extreme unicycling.

I sent a letter and a cd with some clips and a movie to them via mail on
saturday and in the letter said what i listed before and a list o ways
to contact me. On Wed. (today) they sent me a reply in my email along
with a pritable versoin of the contract.

As for footy, send some of your biggest tricks perhaps a short movie,
Try and be wearing some of there gear...

Old May 4th 05, 08:39 PM
digitalattrition

I didn't even send them any footage, but I did get a sponsorship
nonetheless.

--
digitalattrition - 36" Rolling Trials World Champion!

We will eat Big and his brother Huge for breakfast. We will definitely
have a solid grip on Extreme.
--Nick Dijohn

Main Men: Kevin, Tim, Dijohn, Joe, Jim, Bevan

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com
'Buy stuff from Arrow Racing!' (http://www.arrowracing.com)
digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430

Old May 4th 05, 10:16 PM
caw89

digitalattrition wrote:
*I didn't even send them any footage, but I did get a sponsorship
nonetheless. *

Yeah they are less concerned about your skill and more about that you
like there products and want to help promote them. They said that on
your first order they give you some goodys, sticker kit keychain etc.

--

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old July 7th 06, 12:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Awesome! So your level 3? I am also, so I hope they sponsour me as well.
Congratz on getting sponsoured!

--
GabyD
GabyD's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12611

Old July 7th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

congrats. the only thing I don't like about 661 is a lotof people is
sponsored by them

--
lucky_8

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

Old July 7th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

GabyD wrote:
Awesome! So your level 3? I am also, so I hope they sponsour me as well.
Congratz on getting sponsoured!

if your talking about skill levels then no, cady is way higher than 3,
and why did you bump this year old thread?

--
unijesse

They put on panda suits and then pretend they're milking a cow. It's
art. You wouldn't get it.

Unicycle For Christ

unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Old July 7th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unijesse wrote:
if your talking about skill levels then no, cady is way higher than 3,
and why did you bump this year old thread?

Yeah I wanted to say that 2 from bumping but thought I should leave
it

--
Probailer2

"Mmmmm... Sexy welds."
Real guys ride a 24"
Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

SixSixOne Helmets daino149 Unicycling 10 December 26th 04 03:55 PM
help with sixsixone leg armour munimanpete Unicycling 19 May 11th 04 10:33 AM
Sixsixone leg armor question Phuni Unicycling 18 April 1st 04 02:43 AM
sixsixone helmet thinuniking Unicycling 2 November 10th 03 10:42 AM
sixsixone armor on sale! hopeful Unicycling 1 October 26th 03 01:14 AM