Ride-A-Lot video in California

Old December 11th 05, 10:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

Default Ride-A-Lot video in California

Again, he's riding on a dirt-road with two friends.

Not one thing is in this video, that demands use of a mountain-bike.

http://www.pchospital.net/aliso.mpg

I have now declared, that due to the humor offered by Ride-A-Lot,
picking on him is my favorite internet activity. Second to picking on
martial-art Steve Gartin & Chas Clements, both of whom swear
they've fought lethal fights, Chas Clements insists he's been shot
numerous times by different individuals, at different times in his
life, and he also swears he is feared by gang members in his
neighborhood. But when Chas or Steve Gartin is challenged to spar at a
school of their choice, they refuse, and if you show up they'll call
the cops.

Ride-A-Lot isn't that bad, but he's compareable to this counterfeit.

Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

Old December 11th 05, 03:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

LIBERATOR wrote:
Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Old December 11th 05, 03:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

JD wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Don't you eat your boogers?

Old December 11th 05, 04:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

MANOFTRUTH wrote:
JD wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Don't you eat your boogers?

Not since about third grade.

JD

Old December 11th 05, 04:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

JD wrote:
MANOFTRUTH wrote:
JD wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Don't you eat your boogers?

Not since about third grade.

JD

Ok, so then, move along, and bother someone else. Perhaps you can
bother Ride-A-Lot.

Old December 11th 05, 05:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

JD wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Lucky me, huh? I got my very own pooch. I can add it to the four I
already own. Frankly, this dog is not worth my time or energy.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 11th 05, 05:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
JD wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Lucky me, huh? I got my very own pooch. I can add it to the four I
already own. Frankly, this dog is not worth my time or energy.

So you spend time with those dogs, instead of trying to learn how to do
rock gardens eh? You can't even do a 3 foot drop.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old December 11th 05, 06:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

MANOFTRUTH wrote:
JD wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:

Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Don't you eat your boogers?

You're REALLY ****ING BORING.

Greg
--
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late
The battles we fought were long and hard
Old December 11th 05, 09:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

G.T. wrote:
MANOFTRUTH wrote:
JD wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:

Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Don't you eat your boogers?

You're REALLY ****ING BORING.

Where this is going...

http://tinyurl.com/73d6g

Old December 12th 05, 05:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.martial-arts

bicycle wrote:
G.T. wrote:
MANOFTRUTH wrote:
JD wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:

Until Ride-A-Lot apologizes, I'm going to mock him by mocking his
videos. I have declared It is now my favorite internet activity.

So, which is your favorite, the newfound love for Mitch's leg, or your
favorite non-internet activity of picking your nose and eating it?

JD

Don't you eat your boogers?

You're REALLY ****ING BORING.

Where this is going...

http://tinyurl.com/73d6g

That looks like one of a few around this NG and is just as funny.

JD