LA calls in sick, let the excuses begin...

Old March 19th 10, 12:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default LA calls in sick, let the excuses begin...

....http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...news_headlines

Let the excuses begin, for the fanboys with a flaky memory :

- "break was rubbing" (after being trashed by Ulle in the 2003 ITT)
- I lost 10 pounds (after being trashed by Ulle in the 2003 ITT)
- he didn't wait for me (after Ulle waited for him on the way up to
Luz in 2003)

Do I see a pattern here ?

Coming up in 2010 :
- "Poppo forgot to light it up"
- "Leppy is too small"
- "Kloden is Ulle's friend"
- "Alberto lives in a small village"
- "Johann forgot to wake me up"
- "Sheryl wrote a song about me"
- endless possibilities, acres of fun
Old March 19th 10, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
David Padgham

On Mar 19, 8:16*am, Keith wrote:
...http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/arms...san-remo-due-t....

Let the excuses begin, for the fanboys with a flaky memory :

- "break was rubbing" (after being trashed by Ulle in the 2003 ITT)
- I lost 10 pounds (after being trashed by Ulle in the 2003 ITT)
- he didn't wait for me (after Ulle waited for him on the way up to
Luz in 2003)

Do I see a pattern here ?

Coming up in 2010 :
- "Poppo forgot to light it up"
- "Leppy is too small"
- "Kloden is Ulle's friend"
- "Alberto lives in a small village"
- "Johann forgot to wake me up"
- "Sheryl wrote a song about me"
- endless possibilities, acres of fun

i like your style, bro
Old March 19th 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Keith wrote:
Do I see a pattern here ?

Dude,

OCD is all about patterns.

Fred Flintstein
Old March 19th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Mar 19, 6:16*am, Keith wrote:

Do I see a pattern here ?

No, but we do. Damn, you're nothing if not predictable.

Old March 19th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
David Padgham

On Mar 19, 11:14*am, Scott wrote:
On Mar 19, 6:16*am, Keith wrote:

Do I see a pattern here ?

No, but we do. *Damn, you're nothing if not predictable.

funny, LANCE didn't *sound* sick kornheiser's radio show just now
Old March 19th 10, 03:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred K. Gringioni

"David Padgham" wrote in message

funny, LANCE didn't *sound* sick kornheiser's radio show just now

Dumbass -

You seem to be new here.

Some background info: we've had some real weirdo LANCE haters (who for some
reason post a lot more than the LANCE fanboys) in this group during the last
decade. Most people here have a reasonably objective view of the guy
regarding doping, his personality, all that stuff. Most of the people here
are also sick of hearing about bike racing through a LANCE prism, whether
that prism is positive or negative.

The LANCE whackos are similar to people who view the world through an
abortion prism or a religion prism. We don't want to hear about **** that
way. It's soooooo old.

Go ahead and post about bike racing through a LANCE prism. It's an
unmoderated forum and you can do whatever you want. But if you do that
you'll be liked about as much as Keith, Lafferty and all their fellow
obsessive compulsives.

Milan-San Remo isn't about LANCE.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Old March 19th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Mar 19, 9:42*am, David Padgham wrote:
On Mar 19, 11:14*am, Scott wrote:

On Mar 19, 6:16*am, Keith wrote:

Do I see a pattern here ?

No, but we do. *Damn, you're nothing if not predictable.

funny, LANCE didn't *sound* sick kornheiser's radio show just now

How does someone sound when they have gastroenteritis?
Old March 19th 10, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
David Padgham

On Mar 19, 11:58*am, "Fred K. Gringioni"
wrote:
[...]

Henry, bro, I hear what you're saying, and I will strive to embrace
the spirit of your comments. I'm actually quite glad LANCE won't be
in MSR -- it means that this year there won't be a LANCE cam keeping
tabs on him as he sits in the field, drinks from a bidon, or begins
slipping backwards on the Poggio.
Old March 19th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
David Padgham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSN3IlDB0U&NR=1
Old March 19th 10, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
z, fred

Fred K. Gringioni wrote:

[...]

Dumbass,

"David Padgham" is the rbr-ite formerly known as "bar".