Great News! ZERO Support for a New Squamish (BC) Mountain Biking Park

Old July 10th 11, 07:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Kayak 44 is a jailhouse bitch!

"Kayak 44" wrote in message
[...]

Did you enjoy the jail food?

Jailhouse bitch Kayak 44, ever the anonymous coward, has spent 20+ years
associating with criminals. He is one himself if truth be told. He knows all
about eating phlegm and semen since he is a homo besides.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 10th 11, 10:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
VtSkier

Default Great News! ZERO Support for washed-up criminal

On 07/10/2011 03:22 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jul 8, 3:41 am, wrote:
On 07/06/2011 03:38 PM, VtSkier wrote:

On 07/04/2011 09:47 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 07/03/2011 09:55 AM, VtSkier wrote:
On 07/03/2011 02:34 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

WHAAATTTTT???
Probation is part of sentence which you only get
if you are GUILTY of something.

It is NOT required by law that someone gets
probation if they are "innocent of all charges".
That's just plain bull****!

Mr. Vandeman, please reply to my question and
comment above and below:

If you are "innocent of all charges" why was
"probation" imposed? Your answer above makes
no sense whatever.

I was convicted of something I didn't do. It happens all the time.
Never heard of the "Innocence Project"? Mountain bikers are AMAZINGLY
ignorant and dishonest.

Thank you. In other words "innocent of all charges"
are ONLY your words. The jury and/or judge didn't
believe you.

Why should we?

Was the judge a mountain biker and therefore
"AMAZINGLY ignorant and dishonest"?
Old July 11th 11, 01:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad *wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike *wrote:

[...]

But I was there. They weren't. Nor were you.

Why should we?

Was the judge a mountain biker and therefore
"AMAZINGLY ignorant and dishonest"?

The judge was as lenient as he could be, within the law. He can't
change the verdict, but he can refuse to punish me, which is exactly
what he did. He completely ignored the D.A.
Old July 12th 11, 08:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Great News! Ed Dolan the Great is back!

"Trusty 10 Speed" wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
[...]
All trolls from Minnesota are gehay cow molesters.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Old July 12th 11, 01:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
VtSkier

On 07/12/2011 03:38 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Trusty 10 wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
[...]
All trolls from Minnesota are gehay cow molesters.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Ed, Ed, Ed,
I would have thought that Minnesota vernacular would have
enough of a vocabulary to cuss this guy out without
resorting to Britishisms.

Old July 12th 11, 05:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"VtSkier" wrote in message
On 07/12/2011 03:38 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Trusty 10 wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
[...]
All trolls from Minnesota are gehay cow molesters.

Wisconsin is the dairy state. You have got me confused with Tom Sherman.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup
pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Ed, Ed, Ed,
I would have thought that Minnesota vernacular would have
enough of a vocabulary to cuss this guy out without
resorting to Britishisms.

I have got hundreds of similar ready made insults available for use on
idiots. I will not expend any energy, no matter how minimal, on idiots. Be
careful you do not fall into this class yourself!

Old July 14th 11, 06:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

What's the point? You already know the answer. I already answered.