WHAT kind of BIKE IS THIS??????

Old January 16th 14, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default WHAT kind of BIKE IS THIS??????

On Friday, October 18, 1996 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, lui wrote:
Ches wrote:

The newer Puch's are made with Columbus tubing and are still beautiful. Now
could someone tell me what vintage is my Puch?

It is a Puch - Bergmeister, my guess is from the 60s.

The "newer Puchs" are made in Italy. Puch stopped the bicycle
production.
The "Puch Bergmeister" was a "real Puch", made in Austria, not one of
the "great bicycles" its price new was between $200,- to 300,-, it goes
now used between $30,- to 100,- in Austria. I broke some of this frames,
used them in training only, around 25 years ago.
Bye, Lui

It's a neat old bike, was on it's way to scrap metal yard and I paid ten bucks for it and refurbished it.
http://biketourings.com/3/post/2013/...teel-lugs.html

What kind of bike should I get? Eddie G General 15 August 15th 08 11:40 PM
what kind of bike should I get? dcg Techniques 8 May 9th 08 07:34 PM
What kind of Bike E is this? Rich Fife Recumbent Biking 1 April 16th 08 01:38 AM
Be kind to your bike Tim Hall UK 1 February 4th 08 08:07 PM
What kind of bike is this? martin lynch Techniques 4 September 27th 06 03:59 AM