Cyclist rides into parked car and dies.

Old April 9th 19, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist rides into parked car and dies.

I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/
Old April 9th 19, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

Cyclist and insurance does not compute.

Old April 9th 19, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 12:07:15 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

This could not have happened if the car was not illegally parked on the zig-zags.

Old April 9th 19, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 2:23:19 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

Cyclist and insurance does not compute.

Then please explain how I am insured through the CTC and Home Owners Insurance. I appreciate you have always lived in tax payer funded housing and don't understand the concept of property ownership.
Old April 9th 19, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Parry

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019 09:30:10 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester
wrote:

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 12:07:15 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

This could not have happened if the car was not illegally parked on the zig-zags.

Zig Zag's?

The accident occurred near YO24 4DQ, no zig zag markings near there.
Plenty of residents parking on the left near the bright lights in the
near distance to the north west though.
Old April 9th 19, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 12:07:15 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

This could not have happened if the car was not illegally parked on the zig-zags.

Zig Zag's?

The accident occurred near YO24 4DQ, no zig zag markings near there.
Plenty of residents parking on the left near the bright lights in the
near distance to the north west though.

So why did the photo show zig-zags?
Old April 9th 19, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 12:07:15 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

This could not have happened if the car was not illegally parked on the zig-zags.

Zig Zag's?

The accident occurred near YO24 4DQ, no zig zag markings near there.
Plenty of residents parking on the left near the bright lights in the
near distance to the north west though.

How much do the residents pay to store their personal possessions on a public highway?
£50 000pa would seem appropriate.

Old April 9th 19, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

Cyclist and insurance does not compute.

Then please explain how I am insured through the CTC and Home Owners
Insurance. I appreciate you have always lived in tax payer funded
housing and don't understand the concept of property ownership.

Try not to be silly.

Old April 9th 19, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 12:07:15 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

This could not have happened if the car was not illegally parked on
the zig-zags.

Zig Zag's?

The accident occurred near YO24 4DQ, no zig zag markings near there.
Plenty of residents parking on the left near the bright lights in the
near distance to the north west though.

How much do the residents pay to store their personal possessions on
a public highway?
£50 000pa would seem appropriate.

Silly Billy, who is going nowhere.

Old April 9th 19, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 12:07:15 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

This could not have happened if the car was not illegally parked on
the zig-zags.

Zig Zag's?

The accident occurred near YO24 4DQ, no zig zag markings near there.
Plenty of residents parking on the left near the bright lights in the
near distance to the north west though.

How much do the residents pay to store their personal possessions on
a public highway?
£50 000pa would seem appropriate.

Silly Billy,

Why do you insist in bringing your teddy bear into it.