Virginia Newbon posing as Ride-A-Lot

Old July 5th 06, 05:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

Default Virginia Newbon posing as Ride-A-Lot

First of all, I know Ride-A-Lot didn't move to Colorado. It's Virginia
Newbon playing this because her witchcraft delusion practices require
her to see herself pull lies on people she wants to be obedient to her
witchcraft.

So for her to feel valid in her witchcraft, she has to consume her
targets such as me by lies, to lies (role playing/pretend), and that
this style of witchcraft necessitates this, it is truly an evil style.
But the way Virginia Newbon was brainwashed by this style, was that
those that taught it to her, during teaching it to her, did not tell
her they controlled her entire living environment, fully, and when they
fed her information about life, then her living environment moved exact
to what they fed her, she believed they were prophets due to her
circumstances shaping themselves to information she was told by them.
But again, they completely controlled her society in New Jersey, and in
Texas, but made sure she would never believe this. This is how she was
taken into control (spiritual captivity). She was taught some authentic
abilitys in managing other planes of consciousness, but her mind is not
able on its own, so the practices she learned in manipulating other
dimensions is according to a sick non-individualist mind/spirit.

So now one of her latest tricks is to make me believe that Ride-A-Lot
is living here in Colorado, although he doesn't. Somehow, in her crazy
world of make believe that she wants to be reality, she thinks this
will have some impact on me. It won't, unless Ride-A-Lot actually
becomes masculine like he should be, because he has a male body and
male DNA, he should not be a feminist and ride like a very delicate
woman.

If I saw Ride-A-Lot go down Apex, or Chimney Gulch, or Falcon, I might
be altered in my thoughts & conduct towards him. But I doubt this is
ever going to happen.

Old July 6th 06, 12:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
If I saw Ride-A-Lot go down Apex, or Chimney Gulch, or Falcon, I might
be altered in my thoughts & conduct towards him. But I doubt this is
ever going to happen.

Please tell us about the "brain tissue injury" your mother references
in some of your recent emails from her.

Does it require meds like she implies?

Why did you stop taking the meds? Was Perphenazine one of the meds?

Just wonderin'........

Cerebrum