Technical Gone Wild!

Old April 29th 21, 04:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Technical Gone Wild!

https://bikerumor.com/2021/04/26/pat...-work-for-you/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 29th 21, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 8:46:54 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://bikerumor.com/2021/04/26/pat...-work-for-you/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Another one of those inventions that nobody will buy. Except for people who believe it would make them faster.
Old April 29th 21, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 4/29/2021 11:08 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 8:46:54 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://bikerumor.com/2021/04/26/pat...-work-for-you/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Another one of those inventions that nobody will buy. Except for people who believe it would make them faster.

"except for" can be half the population with effective
marketing.

Old April 29th 21, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 10:51:58 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 4/29/2021 11:08 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 8:46:54 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://bikerumor.com/2021/04/26/pat...-work-for-you/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Another one of those inventions that nobody will buy. Except for people who believe it would make them faster.

"except for" can be half the population with effective
marketing.

I suppose you're right.

While we're at it. I did a quick 20 mile flat ride because I was worried about the effects of that Tuesday ride in which I did the first 5 miles with the tire dragging against the chain stay. Well, the effect it seems to have had is to make my legs a great deal stronger.

And while I was rolling along I was thinking about the claim that you can't put any more power into clipless pedals than you can flat pedals. Well, that just ain't so. From a stop light I'm much faster than people with flat pedals and climbing again it is much faster to put power in in a continuous circle than pulses from a flat pedals. And of course that special case from last Saturday when I rode a mile or so with one foot. On really steep climbs you absolutely have to pedal circles because if you stop pedaling the bike stops.

Wild out there Simon Mason[_4_] UK 32 December 11th 11 11:31 PM
OT - Yule log broadcast gone wild Mike A Schwab General 0 July 4th 09 11:22 AM
Weird and wild. Tim Morin Unicycling 21 May 28th 06 03:25 AM
NJ - The Wil Wild West Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 0 April 5th 06 01:59 PM
Roads Gone Wild Pete Bentley UK 21 December 13th 04 01:34 PM