Manchester ride?

Old January 12th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
matti_marron

Default Manchester ride?

Whos up for a manchester ride?
I was thinking saterday the 26th?

Which would be the same time that the first nuts was held last year.

Maybe its abit short notice, But who would be up for it, id really like
to have a decent ride in manchester as ive never had the chance yet!

I was thinking we could go to projekts mcr skatepark under mancurian
way too, as i heard people went there as part of one of the nuts
meetings.
(entry is only £2)

Whos up for it then?

--
matti_marron
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
PKHodgie

i might be there, i will have to talk to my parents about it and i will
also have to see who else is going first because im not travelling
quite far if there is only going to be like 3 people there. I'll tell
some people about it and see if they want to come.

--
PKHodgie

my sponsors http://shop.evomo.com/ http://www.gamutusa.com/main.html

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
You have balls what the hells going on there?

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
PKHodgie

Bumping this because more people need to see this and come to it. I
probably wont be able to come if there arn't many people coming. So
come and ride people!

--
PKHodgie