anyone here live near PG?

Old August 21st 08, 07:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
the bench

Default anyone here live near PG?

after crashing in 2002 (actually being rear-ended by an idiot
accelerating toward a red light; was that you mike?) i have finally
bought another bike.
now to squeeze a ride into the day...

i wonder if any members here live in northern bc.
contact me direct if you like, but mind the anti vannerman-spam
filter.

---"Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that
you are fond of! "---

really!

seems to me that's the voice of experience...