Clear threat to kill from a racist cyclist

Old September 28th 17, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Clear threat to kill from a racist cyclist

On 28/09/2017 18:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 5:42:49 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:

Yip, I detest cyclists

Why?

I'm sure that over the years you will have read my reasons.
Bait not taken.

You would need to be a hermit on a deserted island with no roads or
outside communications to be unaware of how truly dreadful cyclists have
become.
Old September 28th 17, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Jester wrote:
Esquire wrote:

Yip, I detest cyclists

Why?

I'm sure that over the years you will have read my reasons.

I haven't.

Never mind.

Bait not taken.

No bait, just a genuine question.

********.

Old September 28th 17, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Esquire wrote:

Yip, I detest cyclists

Why?

I'm sure that over the years you will have read my reasons.
Bait not taken.

You would need to be a hermit on a deserted island with no roads or
outside communications to be unaware of how truly dreadful cyclists
have become.

Or be a silly cyclist.

Old September 28th 17, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Esquire wrote:

Yip, I detest cyclists

Why?

I'm sure that over the years you will have read my reasons.

I haven't.

Never mind.

Bait not taken.

No bait, just a genuine question.

********.

I have never met you.

If we passed each other on foot you would not detest me.
If we passed each other in our cars you would not detest me.
If I were on foot and you were in your car you would not detest me.
If you were on foot and I were in my car you would not detest me.

So why does it make a difference if I use a bicycle?

Old September 29th 17, 06:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Esquire wrote:

Yip, I detest cyclists

Why?

I'm sure that over the years you will have read my reasons.

I haven't.

Never mind.

Bait not taken.

No bait, just a genuine question.

********.

I have never met you.

If we passed each other on foot you would not detest me.
If we passed each other in our cars you would not detest me.
If I were on foot and you were in your car you would not detest me.
If you were on foot and I were in my car you would not detest me.

So why does it make a difference if I use a bicycle?

It's a psychological problem. He hates many things, amongst them are
Australians/people who live in council houses and Park Homes/
southerners/cyclists/cats/coloured people.
He is also a snob.

--
Bod
Old September 29th 17, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Esquire wrote:

Yip, I detest cyclists

Why?

I'm sure that over the years you will have read my reasons.

I haven't.

Never mind.

Bait not taken.

No bait, just a genuine question.

********.

I have never met you.

If we passed each other on foot you would not detest me.
If we passed each other in our cars you would not detest me.
If I were on foot and you were in your car you would not detest me.
If you were on foot and I were in my car you would not detest me.

So why does it make a difference if I use a bicycle?

It's a psychological problem. He hates many things, amongst them are
Australians/people who live in council houses and Park Homes/
southerners/cyclists/cats/coloured people.
He is also a snob.

A northern snob, which I thought was a contradiction in terms.* I put it
to you that he's actually a southerner!

Well he certainly doesn't sound like your typical friendly northerner.
We have several northern neighbours and they are all nice people and we
all get along harmoniously.

--
Bod
Old September 29th 17, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 11:03:33 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Beats being a northern ****** like you are, Birdbrain!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".
Old September 29th 17, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:01:03 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Funny you you should say that. Friends of my neighbour live near Ilkley
in Yorkshire. They say everyone IN Ilkley is rude, especially when
driving.

What did they have to say about YOU, Birdbrain? Did or didn't they let on
that they knew you were an abnormal social misfit and ******?

--
More of Scottish ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
sociopathic "thinking":
Old September 29th 17, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 28/09/17 12:21, JNugent wrote:
On 28/09/2017 08:42, TMS320 wrote:
On 27/09/17 15:10, JNugent wrote:

6. The cyclist broke the law (what a shock!) by failing to comply
with a give-way sign and carriageway marking.

What law?

Te Road Traffic ACts.

OK. I haven't noticed the Highway Code pointing to references before.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2...lation/16/made
"No vehicle shall cross the transverse line shown in diagram 1003 nearer
to the major road at the side of which that line is placed, or if that
line is not clearly visible, enter that major road, so as to be likely
to endanger the driver of or any passenger in any other vehicle or to
cause that driver to change the speed or course of his vehicle in order
to avoid an accident."

In other words, anybody that has ever taken a wheeled vehicle on the
road has broken this law. I wonder what the penalty is and whether
anybody has *ever* been successfully prosecuted for it when a crash has
not occurred.

At least the Highway Code is pragmatic about it and accepts that people
(not just on bicycles) pull out and instructs that allowances should be
made.

It doesn't surprise anyone to hear that cyclists don't know that it
is compulsory to cede priority at such points.

The taxi driver was first up with the abuse by sounding the horn
incorrectly and unnecessarily. Then the silly driver decided to
stop for a chat.

Not the issue at all. The cyclist's typically arrogant
faiulure/refusal to obey the law is the issue.

It is the issue. Read the thread title. The driver put it on himself: he
did not need to hoot and he did not need to stop for a chat. He would
not have had it been another motor vehicle.

It was a perfectly routine and straightfoward situation.

Unfortunately, that is more true than false. It is very common for
cyclists to break the law.

But fortunately cyclist behaviour rarely endangers others.

Most people just carry on and don't worry about it.

Old September 29th 17, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

TMS320 wrote:
[...]

Most people detest cyclists.
Just look on any press reports of pedestrians being hurt by law breaking
cyclists. Take a look at the comments and then take your head out of your
arse and see if you can handle the scorn and dislike that most people have
for scum cyclists.

Cyclist tries to kill child in pushchair MrCheerful UK 4 April 29th 17 10:52 AM
Cyclist find his vehicle blown up as terror threat Simon Mason[_4_] UK 1 November 29th 16 07:56 AM
Impatient scum reported for kill threat Alycidon UK 9 March 16th 16 10:16 AM
Keltbray Kill Cyclist Tom Crispin UK 133 March 15th 10 07:50 PM
Police kill cyclist MSeries UK 22 July 14th 04 01:27 PM