Cyclists waste petrol

Old September 17th 18, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:01:28 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

So why can't I drive without a seatbelt?

Banning driver seatbelts and replacing the steering wheel airbag with a
steel spike would save lives.

Banning troll-feeding senile driveling idiots like you from posting on
Usenet would save a lot of bandwidth!
Old September 17th 18, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 5:42:03 PM UTC+1, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:01:28 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

So why can't I drive without a seatbelt?

Banning driver seatbelts and replacing the steering wheel airbag with a
steel spike would save lives.

Banning troll-feeding senile driveling idiots like you from posting on
Usenet would save a lot of bandwidth!

Please explain Bandwidth and how it is wasted by a post to this newsgroup.
In your discourse explain why a system that would make operators of motor vehicles take more care when interacting with primary road users is not relevant to this newsgroup.

Please consider I have BSc and MSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering plus 30 years real world experience so you can try and baffle me with all the technical jargon you like.
Old September 17th 18, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:57:59 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester wrote:

Banning troll-feeding senile driveling idiots like you from posting on
Usenet would save a lot of bandwidth!

Please explain Bandwidth and how it is wasted by a post to this newsgroup.

Every byte you post feeding and maintaining that filthy troll is wasted
bandwidth, senile!

FLUSH the rest of another attempt at continuing some senile conversation
Old September 17th 18, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 6:43:01 PM UTC+1, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:57:59 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester wrote:

Banning troll-feeding senile driveling idiots like you from posting on
Usenet would save a lot of bandwidth!

Please explain Bandwidth and how it is wasted by a post to this newsgroup.

Every byte you post feeding and maintaining that filthy troll is wasted
bandwidth, senile!

FLUSH the rest of another attempt at continuing some senile conversation

so you have no idea what bandwidth is.
Old September 17th 18, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:04:25 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, the senile idiot,
blathered again:

Every byte you post feeding and maintaining that filthy troll is wasted
bandwidth, senile!

FLUSH the rest of another attempt at continuing some senile conversation

so you have no idea what bandwidth is.

So you still hope you could continue with your usual senile drivel? BG
Old September 17th 18, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

Default Cyclists waste petrol

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:57:00 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 17/09/2018 08:15, Bod wrote:
On 17/09/2018 07:06, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 17/09/2018 05:40, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 17/09/2018 04:25, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:15:03 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

rbowman wrote
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote

It's a very small risk, and is much more comfortable. Also as
get
in and out of my car 100 times a day, it's damn more
convenient.

Now i understand! You're the delivery driver for the local
kebab
joint.

He actually stuffs catalogs thru the letterboxes
that the poms have in their front doors.

Have you guys not invented the letterbox yet?

Corse we have. We're just not stupid enough
to have it in the front door where anyone
can put anything they like inside the house.

Paranoia can be treated.

Taint paranoia, its common sense.

I only get post through our letter box, just like everyone I know.

What strange things do you get posted?

Stuff I buy on ebay, amazon, aliexpress etc.

Nothing strange about them.

So why are you worried about "anything" being posted through your
letterbox into your house?

I see that the Oz postal service gets a heck of a lot complaints anyway.

Hardly surprising given the massive volume of stuff they deliver.

My wife's uncle in NSW told us about it.

'Australia Post complaints top 1 million in 2016–17, parcel delivery a
major concern'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-0...illion/9612942

Still a tiny subset of the parcels delivered.

The only problem I have ever had in much more than half
a century now is one example of where the delivery person
didn’t bother to knock on the door to see if there was anyone
home and just put the card in the letterbox saying that they
couldn’t deliver. I heard the lid on the letterbox being closed,
found the card, rang the post office and complained and had
the manager personally deliver the parcel to me using his car.

I don't have to check a box. The mail is visible on my hall carpet.

I don’t have a hall at the front door and no carpet anywhere.

And not only is the mail visible on yours, so is
anything else anyone else tosses in too. No thanks.

Old September 17th 18, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:24:51 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

"Bod" wrote in message
On 17/09/2018 04:25, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:15:03 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

rbowman wrote
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote

It's a very small risk, and is much more comfortable. Also
as
I get
in and out of my car 100 times a day, it's damn more
convenient.

Now i understand! You're the delivery driver for the local
kebab
joint.

He actually stuffs catalogs thru the letterboxes
that the poms have in their front doors.

Have you guys not invented the letterbox yet?

Corse we have. We're just not stupid enough
to have it in the front door where anyone
can put anything they like inside the house.

Paranoia can be treated.

Taint paranoia, its common sense.

I only get post through our letter box, just like everyone I know.

What strange things do you get posted?

Stuff I buy on ebay, amazon, aliexpress etc.

Nothing strange about them.

So why are you worried about "anything" being posted through your
letterbox into your house?

By other than the postman, stupid.

But you just said that you don't get anything strange in your post,

I'm not stupid enough to have a letterbox slot in my front door, ****wit.

so what are you afraid of that could be posted thtough a lettrer box in
your front door.

I'm not.

Do you have dodgey neighbours or letterbox fire bombers in your area
then?

Yep, the house one neighbour away was in fact burnt
to the ****ing ground by a loony neighbour of mine
who decided that that place was infested by demons.

She showed up at about 3am, spread bags of
petrol around the place and then set fire to it.

The owners, mates of mine, were away on holidays.

And not having a letterbox didn't help there did it?

But if they had had an alarm, that would have gone
off when she smashed her way in. And the next door
neighbour, also a mate of mine, would have been
able to call the cops before she managed to put all
the bags of petrol inside and light the place up.

As it was, it was the ****ing great bang that woke
him and me up with an immense column of flames
going up between their houses. Well up above the
roof line when I looked out my kitchen window to
see what the roar was about.

Old September 17th 18, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news

"Bod" wrote in message
On 17/09/2018 04:25, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:15:03 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

rbowman wrote
[...]

Doesn't happen here.

Bull**** it doesn't. I've seen it in those reality cop docos.

Old September 17th 18, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 05:18:01 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 17/09/2018 04:28, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 22:39:41 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/16/2018 02:49 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
It's a very small risk, and is much more comfortable. Also as I get
in
and out of my car 100 times a day, it's damn more convenient.

Now i understand! You're the delivery driver for the local kebab
joint.

Doesn't matter what I do, the law should never ever prevent you from
risking your own life.

That's bull**** too with those fools that trying
climbing up the outside of big multistory buildings
and jump from them with parachutes etc.

It's your body and you should be free to do as you wish with it.

You are now free to top yourself if you want to do that.

If you want to take a sailing boat out on a rough sea with an 80%
chance of drowning, then why shouldn't you?

You're free to do that too.

The point of the law is to prevent you from harming OTHERS.

That's just one point of the law.

But an extremely important point.

The ONLY point. Why should the law stop you from harming yourself? It's
your body and your choice.

Not when the NHS gets to fix what stupiditys you get up to.

And with seatbelts and helmets, many like
you are too stupid to do what makes sense.

Old September 17th 18, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 04:28:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 22:39:41 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/16/2018 02:49 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
It's a very small risk, and is much more comfortable. Also as I get
in
and out of my car 100 times a day, it's damn more convenient.

Now i understand! You're the delivery driver for the local kebab joint.

Doesn't matter what I do, the law should never ever prevent you from
risking your own life.

That's bull**** too with those fools that trying
climbing up the outside of big multistory buildings
and jump from them with parachutes etc.

Because they might land on a crowd of people.

It's your body and you should be free to do as you wish with it.

You are now free to top yourself if you want to do that.

Yet I'm not allowed to do risky things?

Corse you are.

If you want to take a sailing boat out on a rough sea with an 80% chance
of drowning, then why shouldn't you?

You're free to do that too.

So why can't I drive without a seatbelt?

Because you are too stupid to use one.

This is what cyclists waste tax payers' money on James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] UK 123 February 12th 17 10:08 PM
Another waste of effort Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 2 September 21st 11 09:56 AM
So here is some total waste Anton Berlin Racing 6 August 4th 09 05:05 AM
Wot a waste [email protected] UK 11 February 28th 08 08:24 AM
Probably a waste of my time but its my time to waste Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 78 January 17th 07 11:30 PM