Pedal Advice

Old August 9th 16, 07:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Pedal Advice

I've used Look delta type forever. They had several nice shapes and had worked the mechanism down to a fine working order.

And then they went to Keo with the smaller profile and smaller cleats. I have enough problems finding the full size pedal without looking for something smaller.

I was buying almost new Look delta type pedals off of Ebay but now there's little more than old warn out junk.

I see that Wellgo makes a pedal that is compatible with the Look Delta cleat.

Can anyone tell me if they've used Wellgo and what they think of them?

And can anyone else lend advice on pedal systems.
Old August 9th 16, 09:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 2:40:53 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I've used Look delta type forever. They had several nice shapes and had worked the mechanism down to a fine working order.

And then they went to Keo with the smaller profile and smaller cleats. I have enough problems finding the full size pedal without looking for something smaller.

I was buying almost new Look delta type pedals off of Ebay but now there's little more than old warn out junk.

I see that Wellgo makes a pedal that is compatible with the Look Delta cleat.

Can anyone tell me if they've used Wellgo and what they think of them?

And can anyone else lend advice on pedal systems.

These work really well on the original Look type pedals.

https://www.mec.ca/en/brand/exustar/...les-rank&text=

Cheers

Advice on removing pedal pins? gerblefranklin Unicycling 0 August 6th 07 02:41 AM
Pedal Advice Gags Australia 31 April 26th 06 12:54 AM
Tire/pedal advice killermike UK 21 February 14th 06 12:41 PM
Pedal Advice ColDawG Unicycling 20 June 26th 05 04:40 AM
SPD pedal advice for town bike foldedpath Techniques 36 July 15th 04 08:09 AM