IMBA Fundraiser Advocates Illegal Mountain Biking; Mountain Bikers Say NOTHING about It

Old February 3rd 09, 03:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default IMBA Fundraiser Advocates Illegal Mountain Biking; Mountain Bikers Say NOTHING about It

\Does anyone still think that only "a few bad apples" cause mountain
biking problems?

Mike

Subject: UCSC trails...heads up
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:42:46 -0800
From: "Henrietta Stern"
To: "Jill Fattor" ,
"Monterey Off-Road Cycling Association \(MORCA\)"

Cc: "Lucia Jen" ,
"Karen Kefauver" ,
"Michiko Kawamoto" ,
"Renee Ridgley" ,
"Rita Leon" ,
"Winona Hubbard" ,
"Yvette Crockell"

Good thoughts

Old February 3rd 09, 04:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
rockin dude

Mike Vandeman wrote:
\Does anyone still think that only "a few bad apples" cause mountain
biking problems?

yes

Old February 3rd 09, 02:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

On Feb 2, 9:26*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
\Does anyone still think that only "a few bad apples" cause mountain
biking problems?

Yes, in the same way that Michael J. Vandeman causes real
environmentalists to look bad.