Like.. "peace" man...

Old December 8th 04, 11:19 AM
hippy

Default Like.. "peace" man...

http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=165

hippy

Old December 8th 04, 11:31 AM
cfsmtb

hippy Wrote:
http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=165

hippy

I've been know to occasionally wear funny attire on the bike, but thi
puts me off my food

--
cfsmtb

Old December 8th 04, 11:35 AM
ritcho

cfsmtb Wrote:
I've been know to occasionally wear funny attire on the bike, but this
puts me off my food.

I can't believe that a cycling-clothing store would so blatently
advertise Zipp's new 4-spoke aero wheel.

Ritch

--
ritcho

Old December 8th 04, 11:58 AM
hippy

"cfsmtb"
hippy Wrote:
http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=165

I've been know to occasionally wear funny attire on the bike, but this
puts me off my food.

hehehe.. I'll have to get the whole set! Could be handy in a race! :-D

hippy

Old December 8th 04, 12:18 PM
aeek

hippy Wrote:

hehehe.. I'll have to get the whole set! Could be handy in a race! :-D

gloves, socks and helmet too

--
aeek

Old December 8th 04, 01:13 PM
hippy

"aeek"
hippy Wrote:
hehehe.. I'll have to get the whole set! Could be handy in a race! :-D

gloves, socks and helmet too ?

Skinsuit.. jocks.. glasses.. get the frame airbrushed to match..

hippy

Old December 8th 04, 04:38 PM
Marty Wallace

"hippy" wrote in message
http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=165

hippy

Shouldn't they have tassles on the sleeve?
And do they come with purple flared shorts and platform cycling shoes?

Marty

Old December 8th 04, 10:29 PM
hippy

"Marty Wallace" wrote

"hippy" wrote in message
http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=165

Shouldn't they have tassles on the sleeve?
And do they come with purple flared shorts and platform cycling shoes?

After the lawsuits.. they had to remove all flares, tassles,
bell-bottoms, saris and jewelry from the range.

The platforms are still in testing - the fish, so far, haven't
lasted more than a week..

hippy ;-)
"disco stu likes.. disco music"

Old December 8th 04, 11:26 PM
warrwych

hippy Wrote:
"aeek"
hippy Wrote:
hehehe.. I'll have to get the whole set! Could be handy in a race!

:-D

gloves, socks and helmet too ?

Skinsuit.. jocks.. glasses.. get the frame airbrushed to match.

hippy

so.. hippy no longer (despite the peace love and harmony suit ).. ..
the forum has its very own (c)hippy.... as in disco stu mario
(c)hippylini....

check out primal wear's stuff - here is my xmas present to myself

http://www.primalwear.com/2005-SITE/...-POP-UP_01.gif

--
warrwych

Old December 8th 04, 11:40 PM
hippy

"warrwych"
check out primal wear's stuff - here is my xmas present to myself

http://www.primalwear.com/2005-SITE/...-POP-UP_01.gif

That's trippy! geekFractals are cool!/geek

hippy