Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel Sprinkler) is stalking me!!!

Old July 26th 06, 04:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel Sprinkler) is stalking me!!!

He's stalking me!!

He called that hotel i was using the computer, and got the address and
noticed it was 1 miles away from Green Mountain, and now he's in
Colorado riding Green Mountain!!

HIDE ME!!!

Is that eerie or not?

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...141&Item id=2

LOL, hes' got Chos TKD witches as double agents who he trusts because
Virginia Newbon sent to him, they direct him, and he's fully operating
for Chos.

Ridey, do Apex, or Deer Creek Canyon... you have some guys coaching
you? Tell those guys I will embarrass them like they're blind
parapalegics on any trail.

Old July 26th 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
CowPunk

LIBERATOR wrote:

Ridey, do Apex, or Deer Creek Canyon... you have some guys coaching
you? Tell those guys I will embarrass them like they're blind
parapalegics on any trail.

When you gonna come ride trail 666?

Old July 26th 06, 09:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

LIBERATOR wrote:
He's stalking me!!

He called that hotel i was using the computer, and got the address and
noticed it was 1 miles away from Green Mountain, and now he's in
Colorado riding Green Mountain!!

HIDE ME!!!

Is that eerie or not?

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...141&Item id=2

LOL, hes' got Chos TKD witches as double agents who he trusts because
Virginia Newbon sent to him, they direct him, and he's fully operating
for Chos.

Ridey, do Apex, or Deer Creek Canyon... you have some guys coaching
you? Tell those guys I will embarrass them like they're blind
parapalegics on any trail. And theres a litle green man under your bed.

Old July 27th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

CowPunk wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

Ridey, do Apex, or Deer Creek Canyon... you have some guys coaching
you? Tell those guys I will embarrass them like they're blind
parapalegics on any trail.

When you gonna come ride trail 666?

I'll try any trail once. Where is it?

Old July 27th 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
CowPunk

LIBERATOR wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

Ridey, do Apex, or Deer Creek Canyon... you have some guys coaching
you? Tell those guys I will embarrass them like they're blind
parapalegics on any trail.

When you gonna come ride trail 666?

I'll try any trail once. Where is it?

Cheyenne Canyon Park
http://www.dirtworld.com/trails/trai...20Bike%20Trail

also Pipeline/Seven Bridges if you got yuor act together
http://www.dirtworld.com/trails/trai...20Bike%20Trail

There's so much **** up there it's unreal.
G.T. is clueless if he's never ridden in Co Spgs.

Old July 27th 06, 05:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

also Pipeline/Seven Bridges if you got yuor act together

What does "if you got your act together" mean. Please explain that to
me. It seems you know something about me, but the term "some" is very
indeed the full truth, in that you're not comprehending all the data.
Therefore, I'd like to hear your explanation of your statement.

Old July 27th 06, 05:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
CowPunk

LIBERATOR wrote:
also Pipeline/Seven Bridges if you got yuor act together

What does "if you got your act together" mean. Please explain that to
me. It seems you know something about me, but the term "some" is very
indeed the full truth, in that you're not comprehending all the data.
Therefore, I'd like to hear your explanation of your statement.

I think that if you follow the link and read the trail description
you'll
get the idea... It's rated "Masochist" for reason. 13 miles of
downhill with
stunts and big drops.