Has anyone heard from Blumpkin Blossom? (Ride-A-Lot)

Old May 28th 08, 09:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Has anyone heard from Blumpkin Blossom? (Ride-A-Lot)

I have checked his website.

He has recently ridden White Ranch.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

But he rides the safe trails and avoids the challenging ones due to
fear and feminism being his state of existence.

I wanted to help him advance to masculinity by training him, after he
apologizes.

He has left the building and not returned.

I don't think he likes me honestly, although I never harbored an
unfriendly posture towards him, except when he attacked me and began a
state of welfare.