Lets checkin with Booblepus (Ride-A-Lot aka Mitchel Sprinsky)

Old June 17th 10, 07:52 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Lets checkin with Booblepus (Ride-A-Lot aka Mitchel Sprinsky)

Mitchel, aka Booblepus, I believe is an FBI agent as Virginia Newbon
was using him to mock me. But I believe he refrained from allowing her
to do this by requesting it, and I also believe he reads AMR
regularily and knows much of the crimes I accuse RUSH & Virginia
Newbon of committing are indeed being done by them, but he's not in a
position to do anything so he just pretends to have no say over the
matters.

But he does still seem to let Virginia Newbon govern his activity on
the trails & with the camera.

So, that he has numerous bicycles that cost $10,000.00 a piece, I just
have to lob subtle insults to him, still carrying my resentment from
his cold blooded baseless attacks upon me when I was giving him
constructive criticism about his filming, god what is that already 3
years ago?

Anyways, when I look at his bikes http://www.schnauzers.ws/, only
which some are on the website, I reflect. Would I if I had extreme
wealth, buy a $10,000.00 bicycle?

No, absolutely not. I find a bicycle at $1,000.00 that outranks
anything that can confront it, I then think would I buy one at $5K if
I had the fortune to do so. I probably would just for the sake of
weight, when you're at $5K you're getting ultralight superstrong
supermetals and that is worth it. The lighter the bike the further you
can go with the same amount of energy on a heavier bike you won't go
as far with the same manpower applied.

But going to $10K, it's not about weight anymore as it is about bogus
performance enhancements. I have seen the $10K bikes in the store and
see nothing on them you can't get on the $5K bike.

So when I look at Mitchel-Booblepus on his $10K bikes and not
utilizing any of the technology present as it was made to be pounded
and stressed, I just wince in silliness. He has my admiration of a
goofy style, that he's so serious about MTBing and proud, he buys the
best and then parades it on his website. Although he can't ride
technically challenging terrain he can ride a long distance, so I give
credit where credit is due. I probably can't go the distance he can.

He also is very good photographer. He hasn't made any videos since
2008 (or he has and won't put them on the site, cuz of me?), but even
those were decent although I hated most of the music and there was no
technical riding demanding high skills of sensory perception.

Old June 17th 10, 07:57 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Jun 17, 12:52*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

Is he putting armor-all on his tires?

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/042510/P1040465.JPG

LOL....
Old June 18th 10, 02:48 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
billy

On Jun 17, 2:57*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

LOL....- Hide quoted text -

Mark do not go where you shouldnt and do not bother the agents