Why we should bike w/o a helmet--from the TED conference

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 23rd 10, 12:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Cole[_2_]

Default Why we should bike w/o a helmet--from the TED conference

On 12/22/2010 3:47 PM, AMuzi wrote:
Duane Hébert wrote:

Maybe that's why the malaise is setting in with all of the frigging snow
here...

I'm with you there, brother. I dumped my bike at dawn today on ice
unseen beneath the snow. Hey if winter riding was easy, everybody would
do it!

Studs might have helped, although (loose) snow covered ice isn't one of
the things they handle well.