hey little dick (liberator lol)

Old December 11th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shaun Bell

Default hey little dick (liberator lol)

Ok, here's an offer you can't refuse unless you're totally full of ****.
You come to kelowna and ride gillard (our version of the north shore, but it
seems you don't know where that is either lol). You outride me I pay all
your expenses and give you my SWorks Enduro 'cause you da man lol. ???
Someone made me an offer like that and I knew I could kick their ass I'd be
on the plane like yesterday. So what ya gonna do puss#?

SB

Old December 11th 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:50:52 -0800, Shaun Bell wrote:

Ok, here's an offer you can't refuse unless you're totally full of ****.
You come to kelowna and ride gillard (our version of the north shore,
but it
seems you don't know where that is either lol). You outride me I pay all
your expenses and give you my SWorks Enduro 'cause you da man lol. ???
Someone made me an offer like that and I knew I could kick their ass I'd
be
on the plane like yesterday. So what ya gonna do puss#?

SB

Hey Shaun, leave liberace alone; she aint got no transport.... besides,
she's busy

--
Slack
Old December 11th 06, 07:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Shaun Bell wrote:
Ok, here's an offer you can't refuse unless you're totally full of ****.
You come to kelowna and ride gillard (our version of the north shore, but it
seems you don't know where that is either lol). You outride me I pay all
your expenses and give you my SWorks Enduro 'cause you da man lol. ???
Someone made me an offer like that and I knew I could kick their ass I'd be
on the plane like yesterday. So what ya gonna do puss#?

SB

You gotta get permission from Virginia Newbon seeing how she is a kook
and is delusional but sensible enough to know I shouldn't leave
Colorado.

Chos TKD has been trying to get me to go anywhere other than here, and
seeing how you're doing that it would almost imply you work for Chos as
a spy, and using a derelict inhibited fool like Virginia Newbon as the
port to enter and control the RUSH group, would be effortless.

I don't know where it is Ding Dong, and I'm so infatuated with Colorado
seeing how it's rated the toughest place to ride in the USA, I have no
reason to go anywhere else.

Show me pictures of you riding on rocks Ding Dong.

Old December 12th 06, 12:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
wizardB

Shaun Bell wrote:
Ok, here's an offer you can't refuse unless you're totally full of ****.
You come to kelowna and ride gillard (our version of the north shore, but it
seems you don't know where that is either lol). You outride me I pay all
your expenses and give you my SWorks Enduro 'cause you da man lol. ???
Someone made me an offer like that and I knew I could kick their ass I'd be
on the plane like yesterday. So what ya gonna do puss#?

SB

Hey shaun can I take you up on that I may not be able to out ride you
,but for a new enduro I'll try damn it,and the plane ticked is cheap
from the foot of fromme
Old December 12th 06, 04:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

So I guess that's a no, hey chicken****?

Old December 13th 06, 08:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shaun Bell wrote:
[...]

I'm not going to travel to prove my superiority over you derelicts,
STFU and show me a picture of ding dong riding over some black diamond
rated trails.

Old December 13th 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LIBERACE queefed:
Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus wrote:
"LIBERACE" queefed in message
oups.com...

Shaun Bell wrote:
[...]

OMG you are so f*cked up ... you don't even realize that the symbol for
Virginia's covenant in Colorado is the falcon.

Go figure they have you riding sidewalks and posting to everyone that
you are on "black" diamond trails just so she can laugh at you.

Think about it ... All those "black" diamond trails on Mt. "Falcon"
.... The misinformation in the "Falcon" guide. ...

Thanks Virginia for keeping Liberace in Colorado

And ... off for a cup of coffee.