look here Ride-A-Lot, it's Apex trail/park...!!

Old March 13th 07, 08:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default look here Ride-A-Lot, it's Apex trail/park...!!

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

Look here Ridey-Poochie, it's rocks, dry, rideable right now!!

But you have to wait til next week, cuz your trails have to be safe by
being muddy, dirt. And because it's still a little wet, your trails
are mud, so you can't ride, yet all us real MTBers can ride.

You ought to stop being a sissy Poochums, you could be riding right
now....

Don't fear the rocks you woman booby goober, and don't fear the
Mooseys, they can't walk on Apex it's too narrow...

Put on your evil knevil tights, get up your confidence, and go ride
Apex poochums...

Old March 13th 07, 08:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll have
CHAOS steal your bike again.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 13th 07, 08:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 13, 4:25 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll have
CHAOS steal your bike again.

Now _that_ was funny!

Old March 13th 07, 09:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll have
CHAOS steal your bike again.

Ah! The old "post pictures of wet trails" trick. I knew it!

Matt (99 was a hottie)
Old March 13th 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shawn

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll
have CHAOS steal your bike again.

Ah! The old "post pictures of wet trails" trick. I knew it!

Matt (99 was a hottie)

You thought Barbara Feldon was a hottie, check out the new one:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0425061/

Mmmmm Anne Hathaway :-)

Shawn
Old March 13th 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Shawn wrote:
MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll
have CHAOS steal your bike again.

Ah! The old "post pictures of wet trails" trick. I knew it!

Matt (99 was a hottie)

You thought Barbara Feldon was a hottie, check out the new one:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0425061/

Mmmmm Anne Hathaway :-)

Shawn

Cool! I didn't even know there was a new movie coming out. Steve Carell
is perfect for 86. He's a fantastic idiot.

Matt
Old March 13th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Shawn wrote:
MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll
have CHAOS steal your bike again.

Ah! The old "post pictures of wet trails" trick. I knew it!

Matt (99 was a hottie)

You thought Barbara Feldon was a hottie, check out the new one:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0425061/

Mmmmm Anne Hathaway :-)

Shawn

Nah. Doesn't do it for me. Her teeth are too big.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 14th 07, 12:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bob Rogers[_2_]

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...
LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll have
CHAOS steal your bike again.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

not a chance you will, as it is well beyond the sidewalks you ride on

Old March 14th 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bob Rogers[_2_]

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
. ..
Shawn wrote:
MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll have
CHAOS steal your bike again.

Ah! The old "post pictures of wet trails" trick. I knew it!

Matt (99 was a hottie)

You thought Barbara Feldon was a hottie, check out the new one:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0425061/

Mmmmm Anne Hathaway :-)

Shawn

Nah. Doesn't do it for me. Her teeth are too big.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

naw..I think your issue is the "her" part sweet cakes

Old March 14th 07, 03:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shawn

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Shawn wrote:
MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=3&photo=2300

If I catch you anywhere near those trails until they dry out, I'll
have CHAOS steal your bike again.

Ah! The old "post pictures of wet trails" trick. I knew it!

Matt (99 was a hottie)

You thought Barbara Feldon was a hottie, check out the new one:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0425061/

Mmmmm Anne Hathaway :-)

Shawn

Nah. Doesn't do it for me. Her teeth are too big.

Does she have teeth? Huh, yeah I guess so :-)

Shawn