It's a BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) Imposter!! Riding South Saint Vrain(black diamond)

Old July 14th 09, 10:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default It's a BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) Imposter!! Riding South Saint Vrain(black diamond)

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...245&Item id=1

I can't believe what I'm seeing but then again it could be an
imposter.

Also, now by his great photo taking (I always give credit where credit
is due, he can't ride but he can photo) I can see that South Saint
Vrain as I originally thought was next to unrideable, is far from that
reality. It's all almost level, so riding rocks without compulsory
speed such as on a downward slope that is severe - Dakota Ridge, Apex,
Deer Creek Canyon - all the rock gardens are on severe slopes downward
of which if you F&@# up you are going to the hospital.

Is what Mitchy aka BooblePus has shown me about South Saint Vrain is
that the rocks are mean but due to being on level grades if you fall
you are not going fast, because you can limit the speed to a point of
slow coasting. You can't do that on the trails I mentioned because of
the grade/slope.

But as I suspected Mitchy aka BooblePus is being given lessens by RUSH
hired persons. He has made some progress obviously before he never
used to ride over a pebble.

I would suggest BooblePus goto Dakota Ridge and practice on the
waterlog steps - going down them, to prep himself to eventually handle
going down rock sections as photoed but on severe downward slopes.

Why I'm giving attention to a Virginia Newbon puppet is due to when I
see a feminist wussy man become a masculine man, by taking on such
dangers as threatening your body with severe harm by riding
treacherous terrain, it's appropriate to honor the woman-man becoming
a man-man. It's still a chance it could be an imposter hired by
BooblePus, if it is not I'll have to adjust his name BamblePus for
riding such rocks. "Bike Basher and a Biker Basher" is how this trail
was described.

Old July 15th 09, 02:29 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
amy

On Jul 14, 4:09*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...ask=view&id=24...

[...]

we trained him as to not let you