Racing cyclists disqualified for riding on the pavement

Old September 6th 17, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Racing cyclists disqualified for riding on the pavement

You cannot make up stories like this

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3404/r...ng-on-pavement
Old September 8th 17, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:01:11 +0100, MrCheerful wrote:

You cannot make up stories like this

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3404/r...ng-on-pavement

I wonder if they will be prosecuted for cycling on the footpath.

There is obviously evidence that they did so.

Old September 8th 17, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

You cannot make up stories like this

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3404/r...ng-on-pavement

I wonder if they will be prosecuted for cycling on the footpath.

There is obviously evidence that they did so.

I've just asked on ulm without calling them low life law breaking scum with
little dicks.

Old September 8th 17, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Christie[_3_]

Judith wrote:

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:01:11 +0100, MrCheerful wrote:

You cannot make up stories like this

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3404/r...ng-on-pavement

I wonder if they will be prosecuted for cycling on the footpath.

There is obviously evidence that they did so.

Well it is punishable by death, and it not as if the police have
anything better to do, anyway.