Eddy Merckx EX-1 62 cm

Old August 5th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

Default Eddy Merckx EX-1 62 cm

I'm looking to sell my 62 cm Eddy Merckx EX-1 titanium bike. (made by
Litespeed). I have too many bikes and just can't ride enough to justify
having them filling up the garage. And I'm riding a TON of miles.

EC90 Easton fork - the good one.
Campy Chorus shifters
Campy Centaur derailers
FSA compact crank
Campy hubs with Velocity rims - these are great wheels and will last forever

$1800 plus shipping. This is a great bike as are all Eddy Merckx's.

Contact me for pictures.

Old August 20th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

On Aug 4, 6:51*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I'm looking to sell my 62 cm Eddy Merckx EX-1 titanium bike. (made by
Litespeed). I have too many bikes and just can't ride enough to justify
having them filling up the garage. And I'm riding a TON of miles.

EC90 Easton fork - the good one.
Campy Chorus shifters
Campy Centaur derailers
FSA compact crank
Campy hubs with Velocity rims - these are great wheels and will last forever

$1800 plus shipping. This is a great bike as are all Eddy Merckx's.

Contact me for pictures

If the bike is still available can you send pictures?

How much to ship (Chicago suburbs)

Thanks,

Eddy Merckx SC team frame, fork, Campagnolo hidden headset & Merckx seatpost clamp [email protected] Marketplace 0 September 13th 06 02:46 AM
WTB: Eddy Merckx fork Hans Bos Marketplace 1 March 16th 05 01:26 AM
looking for 57cm Eddy Merckx...... Pablo Pinchasso Marketplace 0 February 4th 05 03:24 AM
Eddy Merckx Steve McGinty Racing 10 October 14th 04 03:40 AM
GP Eddy Merckx Colin Boyd Racing 3 August 23rd 04 07:01 PM