Netti 2004 sale

Old October 16th 04, 12:29 PM
DRS

Default Netti 2004 sale

This year's Netti factory sale will be on the 30 & 31 October at Unit 39/1A
Coulson Street, Erskineville.

Sat 10:00am - 3:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 1:00pm

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 16th 04, 01:53 PM
flyingdutch

DRS Wrote:
This year's Netti factory sale will be on the 30 & 31 October at Uni
39/1A
Coulson Street, Erskineville.

Sat 10:00am - 3:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 1:00pm

--

A: Top-posters.

that'll be erskinville in outer Melbourne suburbs, yeah? :mad

--
flyingdutch

Old October 16th 04, 01:57 PM
cfsmtb

flyingdutch Wrote:
that'll be erskinville in outer Melbourne suburbs, yeah?

Um, last years Netti sale in Melbourne were in Ivanhoe. Any chance of
repeat? Those cinelli sleeves were sweet at $10 a po

--
cfsmtb

Old October 16th 04, 02:03 PM
DRS

"flyingdutch" wrote
in message
DRS Wrote:
This year's Netti factory sale will be on the 30 & 31 October at Unit
39/1A
Coulson Street, Erskineville.

Sat 10:00am - 3:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 1:00pm

that'll be erskinville in outer Melbourne suburbs, yeah?

That's the one.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 16th 04, 02:03 PM
DRS

"cfsmtb" wrote in
message
flyingdutch Wrote:
that'll be erskinville in outer Melbourne suburbs, yeah?

Um, last years Netti sale in Melbourne were in Ivanhoe. Any chance of
a repeat? Those cinelli sleeves were sweet at $10 a pop

I can only go by what's on their web site. I just thought people might be
interested.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 18th 04, 12:47 AM
casurina99

DRS Wrote:
"cfsmtb" wrote i
message
I can only go by what's on their web site. I just thought people migh
interested

-

A: Top-posters

Erko Sydney - the vast industrial wastelands almost at Mascot

--
casurina99

Old October 18th 04, 07:21 AM
SteveDel

DRS Wrote:
This year's Netti factory sale will be on the 30 & 31 October at Uni
39/1A
Coulson Street, Erskineville.

Sat 10:00am - 3:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 1:00pm

--

A: Top-posters.

All, NOT MELBOURNE.
Netti live at :
Unit 39, 1A Coulson St.
PO Box 123
[Alexandria
NSW 2015
AUSTRALIA

regards

Stevede

--
SteveDel

Old October 18th 04, 07:49 AM
Resound

"SteveDel" wrote in message

DRS Wrote:
This year's Netti factory sale will be on the 30 & 31 October at Unit
39/1A
Coulson Street, Erskineville.

Sat 10:00am - 3:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 1:00pm

--

A: Top-posters.

All, NOT MELBOURNE.
Netti live at :
Unit 39, 1A Coulson St.
PO Box 123
[Alexandria
NSW 2015
AUSTRALIA

regards

Stevedel

--
SteveDel

As I saw when I checked. I said bad words. Words that have no place on a
sober, restrained forum such as this.