Bicycling and HIV

Old September 7th 09, 05:33 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality, uk.rec.cycling, misc.health.alternative
Eric&Marcia

Default Bicycling and HIV

Marcia has recently become a bicycling enthusiast, which I think is
great. One thing disturbs me however; can someone get infected with
AIDS if he sits on the bicycle seat of someone already infected? Marcia
is the type to squirm about while sitting and I know he's looking for
some sort of stimulation. Can this be a problem?

Eric

Old September 7th 09, 06:46 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.rec.cycling,misc.health.alternative
Tom Crispin

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 04:33:37 GMT, "Eric&Marcia"
wrote:

Marcia has recently become a bicycling enthusiast, which I think is
great. One thing disturbs me however; can someone get infected with
AIDS if he sits on the bicycle seat of someone already infected? Marcia
is the type to squirm about while sitting and I know he's looking for
some sort of stimulation. Can this be a problem?

Have you thought of removing the saddle. I hear that sitting on a
seat post while cycling can be stimulating to some people, and it
would alleviate your concerns about being infected with HIV from the
shared use of a saddle.

Old September 7th 09, 09:37 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.rec.cycling,misc.health.alternative
Peter Clinch

Eric&Marcia wrote:

Marcia has recently become a bicycling enthusiast, which I think is
great. One thing disturbs me however;

Just the one thing? Surely litotes...
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
Old September 7th 09, 09:55 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.rec.cycling,misc.health.alternative
Keitht

Eric&Marcia wrote:

Marcia has recently become a bicycling enthusiast, which I think is
great. One thing disturbs me however; can someone get infected with
AIDS if he sits on the bicycle seat of someone already infected? Marcia
is the type to squirm about while sitting and I know he's looking for
some sort of stimulation. Can this be a problem?

Eric

This another jms (or similar) troll?

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.
Old September 7th 09, 11:20 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.rec.cycling,misc.health.alternative
RamRod Sword of Baal[_2_]

"Jaque Niffe" wrote in message

wrote:

Marcia has recently become a bicycling enthusiast, which I think is
great. One thing disturbs me however; can someone get infected with
AIDS if he sits on the bicycle seat of someone already infected? Marcia
is the type to squirm about while sitting and I know he's looking for
some sort of stimulation. Can this be a problem?

Have you thought of removing the saddle. I hear that sitting on a
seat post while cycling can be stimulating to some people, and it
would alleviate your concerns about being infected with HIV from the
shared use of a saddle.

Of course put a condom on the seat post.............

Old September 7th 09, 11:51 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.rec.cycling,misc.health.alternative
Diogenes[_2_]

"Eric&Marcia" wrote in message

Marcia has recently become a bicycling enthusiast, which I think is
great. One thing disturbs me however; can someone get infected with
AIDS if he sits on the bicycle seat of someone already infected? Marcia
is the type to squirm about while sitting and I know he's looking for
some sort of stimulation. Can this be a problem?

Eric

===
I used to bicycle about 30 or 40 miles a day, but now live where it it is
inconvenient to ride, so now I walk for exercise. My son-in-law is now
using my bicycle and he complained about the hard seat. I told him I would
try to find my cycling pants which had a chamois in the crotch.

Another solution, which you could try: just buy a new seat and don't let
anyone use the bicycle unless you have them tested for AIDS. Just smell the
seat and if it smells funny, wash it or replace it.

Old September 7th 09, 02:44 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.rec.cycling,misc.health.alternative
Judith M Smith

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 09:55:38 +0100, Keitht KeithT wrote:

Eric&Marcia wrote:

Marcia has recently become a bicycling enthusiast, which I think is
great. One thing disturbs me however; can someone get infected with
AIDS if he sits on the bicycle seat of someone already infected? Marcia
is the type to squirm about while sitting and I know he's looking for
some sort of stimulation. Can this be a problem?

Eric

This another jms (or similar) troll?

Don't drag me in to it - it was a ****wit magnet - it has worked very
well.

--
Latest DfT Figures: Passenger casualty rates by mode Per billion passenger kilometers:
Killed or seriously injured: Pedal Cyclists : 527 Pedestrians 371
Old September 7th 09, 03:49 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.rec.cycling,misc.health.alternative
LC

Default Bicycling and HIVanother "J" [email protected] troll

Friendless ****wit "J" a/k/a "Eric&Marcia"
wrote in message

flush idiotic troll

Looks like Junkie is having another of his typical lonely holiday
weekends.

Got friends, "J"?

LOL!

Old September 7th 09, 07:39 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,uk.rec.cycling,misc.health.alternative
Eric&Marcia

Diogenes wrote:

[...]

Sniffing the seat? Oh, that's Eric's department. He's got quite a
fetish for that.

Marcia

Corn and bicycling? [email protected][_2_] General 9 April 23rd 09 04:26 PM
Yet another bicycling mishap. Buck General 8 October 5th 05 04:42 AM
Bicycling in 45 to 50F Bill General 25 October 1st 05 06:25 PM
Bicycling in 57F Bill Henry General 7 September 11th 05 03:47 AM
Think about it while bicycling arabqueen General 0 June 12th 05 12:10 AM