Fogel's bullying and stalking -- who's next?

Old February 12th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute

Default Fogel's bullying and stalking -- who's next?

Carl Fogel writes:

Dear Jobst,

Please share with us a link to whatever you found about a pre-1900
broken spoke causing a crash.

If you don't have a source, please quit being silly.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

.... and again, Carl Fogel writes:

Dear Jobst,

Are you just making this stuff up as you go along? You seem more and
more confused about the chronology and the details.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Is this mindless harassment by Creepy Carl, or is it mindless
harassment by Creepy Carl?

Are we truly now at the point where if one cannot point to a Google
link, whatever one says is open to attack by some nobody on the net?
That is rule by the lowest common denominator, a genuinely frightening
prospect of contributors and originalors being dumbed down by zero-
achievement jerks like Carl Fogel whose only party trick is going for
Google takeout.

What we have here is Carl Fogel, who cannot cook, who doesn't even
know how to peel potatoes -- but he wants to set himself up as a
restaurant critic because someone showed him how to look up recipes on
Google. Ugh!

Fogel's motive is clear. Fogel knows he is a nobody. Fogel thinks that
by tearing down an achiever, his own little fogel will grow bigger. We
all know that such do-it-yourself virtual penis-enhancement doesn't
work, that Fogel is doomed to further shrinkage because many of us
already see right through him. But Fogel's attempt to denigrate Jobst
Brandt, a bigger man in every respect, pollutes the atmosphere on RBT.

It should also be clear from Fogel's history that if it weren't Jobst
or Tom or Alan or Oz (or me, for that matter) in the sights of
Fogel's blunderbuss, someone else articulate and intelligent would be
Fogel's target; in Fogel's eyes we are all bigger men than he is, and
therefore to be brought down (my "crime" was being "flamboyant"!),
except uncritically adoring spaniels like Krygowksi and Cousineau and
poor Press.

Someone was complaining only days ago about a brain drain from RBT.
Look no further for the reason than Fogel's malicious and destructive
stalking of his betters.

Does anyone else find the "Dear X" and "Cheers" bookends to Carl
Fogel's vicious posts eerily nauseating in their pure slithering
insincerity and deceit?

Andre Jute
A little, a very little thought will suffice -- Maynard Keynes

Old February 13th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

Default fi: Inflammatory Subject: line removed.

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

It should also be clear from Fogel's history that if it weren't Jobst
or Tom or Alan or Oz (or me, for that matter) in the sights of
Fogel's blunderbuss, someone else articulate and intelligent would be
Fogel's target; in Fogel's eyes we are all bigger men than he is, and
therefore to be brought down (my "crime" was being "flamboyant"!),
except uncritically adoring spaniels like Krygowksi and Cousineau and
poor Press.

Newsflash! I am PNG with Carl Fogel. Get your facts straight.

--
Michael Press
Old February 13th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

... and again, Carl Fogel writes:

Dear Jobst,

Are you just making this stuff up as you go along? You seem more and
more confused about the chronology and the details.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Is this mindless harassment by Creepy Carl, or is it mindless
harassment by Creepy Carl?

Are we truly now at the point where if one cannot point to a Google
link, whatever one says is open to attack by some nobody on the net?
That is rule by the lowest common denominator, a genuinely frightening
prospect of contributors and originalors being dumbed down by zero-
achievement jerks like Carl Fogel whose only party trick is going for
Google takeout.

To be fair, Jobst Brandt has done the same type of "I don't believe you"
assertions:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/msg/36bd0b78374325ed?dmode=source.

Full discussion at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/browse_frm/thread/20eda4cad8eab035/d6642df7d6276606?hl=en&tvc=1&q=sherman+slab+faulti ng#d6642df7d6276606.

[...]

Well, to honest, only after Mr. Fogel revealed his dark side in the the
"John Kerry: Nice wheels" thread.

Old February 13th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

It should also be clear from Fogel's history that if it weren't Jobst
or Tom or Alan or Oz (or me, for that matter) in the sights of
Fogel's blunderbuss, someone else articulate and intelligent would be
Fogel's target; in Fogel's eyes we are all bigger men than he is, and
therefore to be brought down (my "crime" was being "flamboyant"!),
except uncritically adoring spaniels like Krygowksi and Cousineau and
poor Press.

Newsflash! I am PNG with Carl Fogel. Get your facts straight.

This must have happened in private conversation or when I was away from
the newsgroup, since I have no recollection of the incident.

Old February 13th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

It should also be clear from Fogel's history that if it weren't Jobst
or Tom or Alan or Oz (or me, for that matter) in the sights of
Fogel's blunderbuss, someone else articulate and intelligent would be
Fogel's target; in Fogel's eyes we are all bigger men than he is, and
therefore to be brought down (my "crime" was being "flamboyant"!),
except uncritically adoring spaniels like Krygowksi and Cousineau and
poor Press.

Newsflash! I am PNG with Carl Fogel. Get your facts straight.

Oh, come on Michael, we would be honored if you would join the
crypto-Fogelite spaniel brigade. We get all the best titles.

One of us! One of us!

Old February 13th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute

On Feb 13, 12:04 am, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

It should also be clear from Fogel's history that if it weren't Jobst
or Tom or Alan or Oz (or me, for that matter) in the sights of
Fogel's blunderbuss, someone else articulate and intelligent would be
Fogel's target; in Fogel's eyes we are all bigger men than he is, and
therefore to be brought down (my "crime" was being "flamboyant"!),
except uncritically adoring spaniels like Krygowksi and Cousineau and
poor Press.

Newsflash! I am PNG with Carl Fogel. Get your facts straight.
--
Michael Press

Okay, Michael Press, you're a Portable Network Graphic for Carl Fogel.
We can all see that. Nobody is arguing with you about it.

Andre Jute
Always best to humour a fellow who is fruitier than two Dundee cakes

... and again, Carl Fogel writes:

Dear Jobst,

Are you just making this stuff up as you go along? You seem more and
more confused about the chronology and the details.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Is this mindless harassment by Creepy Carl, or is it mindless
harassment by Creepy Carl?

Are we truly now at the point where if one cannot point to a Google
link, whatever one says is open to attack by some nobody on the net?
That is rule by the lowest common denominator, a genuinely frightening
prospect of contributors and originalors being dumbed down by zero-
achievement jerks like Carl Fogel whose only party trick is going for
Google takeout.

To be fair, Jobst Brandt has done the same type of "I don't believe
you"
assertions:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...d0b78374325ed?
dmode=source.

Full discussion at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_frm/thread/

Old February 13th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Tom Sherman writes:

Please share with us a link to whatever you found about a pre-1900
broken spoke causing a crash.

If you don't have a source, please quit being silly.

Cheers,

Dear Jobst,

Are you just making this stuff up as you go along? You seem more and
more confused about the chronology and the details.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Is this mindless harassment by Creepy Carl, or is it mindless
harassment by Creepy Carl?

Are we truly now at the point where if one cannot point to a Google
link, whatever one says is open to attack by some nobody on the net?
That is rule by the lowest common denominator, a genuinely frightening
prospect of contributors and originators being dumbed down by zero-
achievement jerks like Carl Fogel whose only party trick is going for
Google takeout.

To be fair, Jobst Brandt has done the same type of "I don't believe you"
assertions:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...d?dmode=source

There is a great difference between the cited exchange and that of CF.
I said I did not believe the scenario of the source you cited, not
that I didn't believe you. I hope you can see the difference.

Full discussion at:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...642df7d6276606

[...]

except uncritically adoring spaniels like Krygowski and Cousineau and
poor Press.

Someone was complaining only days ago about a brain drain from RBT.
Look no further for the reason than Fogel's malicious and destructive
stalking of his betters.

Does anyone else find the "Dear X" and "Cheers" bookends to Carl
Fogel's vicious posts eerily nauseating in their pure slithering
insincerity and deceit?

Well, to honest, only after Mr. Fogel revealed his dark side in the the
"John Kerry: Nice wheels" thread.

He hasn't changed since first appearing on RBT, only his wording has
become more acrid. No longer do we plow through a heap of rhetorical
questions, but rather run head-on into insults.

Jobst Brandt
Old February 13th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

[...]

I believe Jobst Brandt's statement above, but from the context of the
original discussion the meaning was not clear, at least to me.

[...]

The less desirable behavior of Mr. Fogel does seem a lot more prominent
now, but that may be due to heightened observed awareness.

Old February 13th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute

On Feb 13, 2:24 am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

It should also be clear from Fogel's history that if it weren't Jobst
or Tom or Alan or Oz (or me, for that matter) in the sights of
Fogel's blunderbuss, someone else articulate and intelligent would be
Fogel's target; in Fogel's eyes we are all bigger men than he is, and
therefore to be brought down (my "crime" was being "flamboyant"!),
except uncritically adoring spaniels like Krygowksi and Cousineau and
poor Press.

Newsflash! I am PNG with Carl Fogel. Get your facts straight.

Oh, come on Michael, we would be honored if you would join the
crypto-Fogelite

Krygo-Fogel. Fascist conspiracies always show first the name of the
fellow who'll take the fall when the plot is exposed: "I never knew
what that dumb Polack was doing. I never authorized it. I was only
following orders from the voices in my head." Can't you just hear
Creepy Carl intoning that worn excuse in his scaley voice?

spaniel brigade.

You're not a "brigade of spaniels", you're not even a "leash of
spaniels" (that would be an insult to the elegant bolzoi I once had
two leashes of -- a gentleman never has only one leash). You're a yap
of spaniels.

We get all the best titles.

If you think being called "a yap of spaniels" is flattering, go for
it, boy.

One of us! One of us!

Out him. What's Mickey Press hiding in the cupboard for? He should be
proud to belong to your street corner gang. He clearly doesn't have
any other opportunities to misspend his life.

Tell me, Cousineau, do you have a single serious contribution to make
to a serious discussion of a serious assault on free speech mounted by
Fogel for despicable reasons over a period of years now?