Baggage on a Brompton

Old August 4th 15, 02:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Baggage on a Brompton

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 5:48:32 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
Interested persons

What's this? Bureaucratese 101. Yo, dumbo, one person, two or more people.

Uninterested persons

PH

And again, just so we can be certain it is an illiteracy, not a deliberate joke. Not that anyone could suspect you of a sense of humour, anyhow.

And proudly signed by an illiterate who tells us he is "interested in writing". First get "interestred" in being educated, sonny.

Andre Jute
Old August 4th 15, 02:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/4/2015 8:14 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 5:48:32 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
Interested persons

What's this? Bureaucratese 101. Yo, dumbo, one person, two or more people.

Uninterested persons

PH

And again, just so we can be certain it is an illiteracy, not a deliberate joke. Not that anyone could suspect you of a sense of humour, anyhow.

And proudly signed by an illiterate who tells us he is "interested in writing". First get "interestred" in being educated, sonny.

Andre Jute

Further elucidation for those interestred in writing:

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/li...le1936919.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old August 4th 15, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 8/4/2015 9:29 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/4/2015 8:14 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 5:48:32 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
Interested persons

What's this? Bureaucratese 101. Yo, dumbo, one person, two or more
people.

Uninterested persons

PH

And again, just so we can be certain it is an illiteracy, not a
deliberate joke. Not that anyone could suspect you of a sense of
humour, anyhow.

And proudly signed by an illiterate who tells us he is "interested in
writing". First get "interestred" in being educated, sonny.

Andre Jute

Further elucidation for those interestred in writing:

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/li...le1936919.html

Much better!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old August 4th 15, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_6_]

On 4/08/2015 11:29 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/4/2015 8:14 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 5:48:32 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
Interested persons

What's this? Bureaucratese 101. Yo, dumbo, one person, two or more
people.

Uninterested persons

PH

And again, just so we can be certain it is an illiteracy, not a
deliberate joke. Not that anyone could suspect you of a sense of
humour, anyhow.

And proudly signed by an illiterate who tells us he is "interested in
writing". First get "interestred" in being educated, sonny.

Andre Jute

Further elucidation for those interestred in writing:

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/li...le1936919.html

Jutey, you do understand don't you that I only ever see your yipping
when someone else quotes you?
PH
Old August 4th 15, 05:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 2:30:08 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/4/2015 8:14 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 5:48:32 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
Interested persons

What's this? Bureaucratese 101. Yo, dumbo, one person, two or more people.

Uninterested persons

PH

And again, just so we can be certain it is an illiteracy, not a deliberate joke. Not that anyone could suspect you of a sense of humour, anyhow.

And proudly signed by an illiterate who tells us he is "interested in writing". First get "interestred" in being educated, sonny.

Andre Jute

Further elucidation for those interestred in writing:

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/li...le1936919.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

That's pretty heavy, clumping, dull humor, Andrew. It's almost as funny as Little Howey in his most vicious wannabe-bully mode. Try Linklater or Coren or Cleese instead.

I'm not surprised that someone known as a, or even the, "Language Person" is duller than the proverbial dirty dishwater.

Andre Jute
Swimming in the language
Old August 4th 15, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 4:48:20 PM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
[...]

Precisely, Little Howey. It must burn a illiterate wannabe netbully like you that I'm so consistently quotable.

Andre Jute
Tags: Peter Howard, Australian netstalker, Slade Point, net bully, wannabe writer, illiterate, scum
Old August 4th 15, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 4:45:05 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 8/4/2015 9:29 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/4/2015 8:14 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 5:48:32 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
Interested persons

What's this? Bureaucratese 101. Yo, dumbo, one person, two or more
people.

Uninterested persons

PH

And again, just so we can be certain it is an illiteracy, not a
deliberate joke. Not that anyone could suspect you of a sense of
humour, anyhow.

And proudly signed by an illiterate who tells us he is "interested in
writing". First get "interestred" in being educated, sonny.

Andre Jute

Further elucidation for those interestred in writing:

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/li...le1936919.html

Much better!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Good golly. Listen to the RBT dullard, Frank Krygowski, applauding another dullard. Plodders bonded stronger than superglue by mutual dullness!

Andre Jute
And they torture defenseless little folding bikes...
Plodders bonded stronger than superglue by mutual dullness
Old August 4th 15, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 8/4/2015 11:24 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

The series was from 'Mister Language Person', Dave Barry.

Old August 4th 15, 10:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 9:30:08 AM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/4/2015 8:14 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 5:48:32 AM UTC+1, Peter Howard wrote:
Interested persons

What's this? Bureaucratese 101. Yo, dumbo, one person, two or more people.

Uninterested persons

PH

And again, just so we can be certain it is an illiteracy, not a deliberate joke. Not that anyone could suspect you of a sense of humour, anyhow.

And proudly signed by an illiterate who tells us he is "interested in writing". First get "interestred" in being educated, sonny.

Andre Jute

Further elucidation for those interestred in writing:

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/li...le1936919.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

ah yes D. Barry...humorist. super. OUAT Barry would slide into view once a week or more alas gone....

ponce transpires as **** or ****..

now why Urban Dic could not come across with it subbing ponce French insteado ?

your apprehension is as good as..

Ponce off course refers to estimado de Leon who died from it...

Old August 6th 15, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Plodders bonded stronger than superglue by mutual dullness....

Car and Drivel has an online celebration of the 'last' Land Rovers

Baggage on a Brompton Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 0 August 4th 15 02:09 PM
Excess Baggage on R4 Mark McNeill UK 0 June 16th 07 10:12 AM
Brompton as hand baggage on a plane? [email protected] UK 7 October 18th 06 08:54 AM
Excess Baggage Colin Blackburn UK 4 May 3rd 05 01:10 PM
Beware BA's excess baggage police! Hunter UK 19 March 24th 04 11:14 PM