FIRE WHEN READY GRIDLY

Old May 30th 17, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default FIRE WHEN READY GRIDLY

http://fortune.com/2017/05/30/americ...-words-google/
Old May 31st 17, 12:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 3:45:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
http://fortune.com/2017/05/30/americ...-words-google/

What this group needs to know is that people misspell banana. What are you doing on this group?
Old May 31st 17, 08:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
dave[_3_]

On Tue, 30 May 2017 16:33:11 -0700, cyclintom wrote:
snip
What this group needs to know is that people misspell banana. What are
you doing on this group?

Banana is never misspelt. People just don't know when to stop.

It's banananananananananananananananananas!
--
davethedave
Old May 31st 17, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 7:33:15 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 3:45:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
http://fortune.com/2017/05/30/americ...-words-google/

What this group needs to know is that people misspell banana. What are you doing on this group?

question is ...what are people doing in New Mexico ?
Old May 31st 17, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 7:33:15 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 3:45:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
http://fortune.com/2017/05/30/americ...-words-google/

What this group needs to know is that people misspell banana. What are you doing on this group?

lower profile tires decrease muscle/nervous system input to the contact patch for cornering n correction response

if you wanted this consider a different fork trail

a shorter sidewall...given the idea all advances in sidewall construction apply to all sidewall both tall and short ..produces a harder ride.

harder ride is deflection per road irregularity and cumulative deflection thus lose of adhesion.

the sales pitch does not mention that..the low profile may produce less not more performance but sell more tires

consider then the opposite where a soft grippy tire produces more grip, less deflection but longer response times.

leaving the ball in your hands where your control and soft grippy tires produces faster more effective adhesion.

IHS

Old May 31st 17, 07:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 3:45:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
http://fortune.com/2017/05/30/americ...-words-google/

Well, what else is new? Maintenance -is- a problem. Every dam time. It should be maintainence.
Old May 31st 17, 08:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 12:04:00 AM UTC-7, davethedave wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 16:33:11 -0700, cyclintom wrote:
snip
What this group needs to know is that people misspell banana. What are
you doing on this group?

Banana is never misspelt. People just don't know when to stop.

It's banananananananananananananananananas!
--
davethedave

Hmmm. According to "Jewels of Formal Language Theory", which I've been muddling thru, banananananananananananananananananas is neither square-free, strongly square-free, nor cube-free, and hence, not very interesting. To your credit, you did not claim that it is/was a different word than plain-ol 'banana'.

Old May 31st 17, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 3:18:18 PM UTC-4, Doug Landau wrote:
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 12:04:00 AM UTC-7, davethedave wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 16:33:11 -0700, cyclintom wrote:
snip
What this group needs to know is that people misspell banana. What are
you doing on this group?

Banana is never misspelt. People just don't know when to stop.

It's banananananananananananananananananas!
--
davethedave

Hmmm. According to "Jewels of Formal Language Theory", which I've been muddling thru, banananananananananananananananananas is neither square-free, strongly square-free, nor cube-free, and hence, not very interesting. To your credit, you did not claim that it is/was a different word than plain-ol 'banana'.

I doahno. RI I understand ... Wisconsin is a puzzler left for Andy. Banana ? a dick is a banana but why are the NM's asking abt spelling dick's banana ?

Read the shootemups from NM ?

we move on and surely not reading your tome
Old June 1st 17, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 3:20:49 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

All we can saw is that on any given day of the week questioning a handful of men on the street will give you completely different silly answers. This is a perfect example of the grade level educations of reporters.