Cheaper alternative to Ergo computer?

Old June 27th 05, 03:09 PM
David Damerell

Default Cheaper alternative to Ergo computer?

Quoting Mike Latondresse :
David Damerell wrote in
I did the End to End on a Brooks
B-17 Narrow - am I going to save 300 grams to change it for some
unknown lump of plastic? I think not.

I did end to end too, Vancouver to Halifax on a Selle San Marco
Regal..you think I would change it for some leather sling

No, of course not. That is my point; once you find a saddle that works,
you're not going to change it.

that would have stretched out of all recognition on the first
few rainy days.

This is evident nonsense; leather saddles remain popular in the British
climate. They're made out of cows, not sugar; a single drop of water won't
melt them to nothing.
--
David Damerell flcl?
Today is First Tuesday, Presuary.