Two Girl Bikes 24' Next model..

Old August 4th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
pola86

Default Two Girl Bikes 24' Next model..

Hi: I'm selling 2 bikes. They only have 2 months of use and there in great
conditions. They also have they carry basket in front, great for grocery
shopping and book bags. I'm leaving for my country on the 14th. If anybody
is interested write me to

--
Message posted using
http://www.talkaboutclassifieds.com/...s.marketplace/

Old August 4th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
pola86

The price for each bike is $75 til now...

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutclassifieds.com/...s.marketplace/
More information at http://www.talkaboutclassifieds.com/faq.html

discount girl easter dress baby girl briggs washington state northface metropolis girl [email protected] Recumbent Biking 0 March 24th 08 12:37 PM
Cannondale R500 (2004 model) or R700 (2005 model) slakemoth General 1 July 22nd 05 07:37 PM
Toy store model bikes SteveA Australia 0 December 19th 04 03:54 PM
Volleyball Girl turns into Road Girl Richard Longwood Racing 12 August 28th 04 10:02 PM