Huge Yawn

Old March 28th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default Huge Yawn

On Mar 26, 8:41*pm, Mike wrote:

Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.

As would the world. Give it a shot. Literally.

Old March 28th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Simply Fred wrote:

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
You know how when you glance out the front window
of your house and see the Jehovah's Witnesses
coming up the walk, and you sidle into the back room
and try to stay really quiet and still, so they'll believe
you aren't home after they ring the bell several times?

That's what we're doing here.

Frederick the Great wrote:
When the JWs come to my door I start talking religion,
religious philosophy, and my ideas. Eventually they
excuse themselves,

I wonder what happens when a jehovah's witnesses calls on a scientologist.

Total protonic reversal.

--
Old Fritz
Old March 28th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Mar 26, 8:41*pm, Mike wrote:
Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.
And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well. Who would want to comment on a Landis-esque performance like
he put on today, that should automatically make any bike racing fan
desperately flip through ESPN 3 for a new sport to follow - any sport
- *I mean *lawnmower racing is more legit than cycling is today.
Worlds Strongest Man? Yes! A real sport.
I read these fifty page dissertations on cyclingnews forums that make
me want to fall asleep, then I get on here, and fredburgers are
writing these retarded 9 word inside jokes about cheshire cats that
don't seem funny at all. Really. How old are you people and how many
bike paths have you dominated in your lifetime?
RBR is worse than CN forums? Kill yourselves.
Seriously.

dumbass,

nowadays anyone can watch the race online and there isn't a lot to say
when you see a race like that. maybe back in the 90s when most of us
would only read about the race there was something to talk about.

cycling is a simple sport, people act like it involves arcane tactics,
but unless something weird happens there isn't really a lot of
armchair quaterbacking to do. sorry.

i cannot bear read the CN forums or letters, where some guy is
wondering if going to 175mm cranks will make him faster or if 20mm
tires will give him that extra edge. i got all that out of my system
the first three years of racing.
Old March 28th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Mar 28, 2:23*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:41*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

Me too. I went with 165's. You?
--D-y
Old March 29th 11, 10:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Amit Ghosh wrote:
i cannot bear read the CN forums or letters, where some guy is
wondering if going to 175mm cranks will make him faster or if 20mm
tires will give him that extra edge. i got all that out of my system
the first three years of racing.

--D-y wrote:
Me too. I went with 165's. You?

This is not going to work as well as saying a helmet will save your
life. How about an optimal cadence for power output exists - that might
catch you a herring or two.

huge hop skianduniaddict Unicycling 23 June 17th 07 05:17 AM
Yawn... wafflycat UK 16 December 5th 05 07:24 AM
Huge C#@p!!! hippy Australia 0 November 2nd 05 10:12 PM
Tour De Yawn Numeral Sept Rude Racing 2 July 21st 05 11:29 PM
YAWN! Rude Racing 18 July 13th 05 09:01 AM