Bonds Trial Starts Today; "Somebody gocheck up on Lafferty"

Old March 21st 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

Default Bonds Trial Starts Today; "Somebody gocheck up on Lafferty"

Maybe the lack of interest is caused by the wrist-slap the presiding
judge handed down to past defendants found guilty of perjury?
Whatever.

If anyone cares:

http://californiawatch.org/public-sa...-trial-shapes-
be-heavyweight-battle-9326
--D-y
Old March 22nd 11, 05:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

NPR had a mention on Morning Edition today, where they put it as the
prosecution having "two strikes against" going to trial. Strike one
was the reduction in charges, and strike two was the lack of testimony
from Greg Anderson. They also mentioned how that if no conviction was
obtained, that the issue of wasting taxpayer money would be brought
up.
Old March 22nd 11, 09:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

On 03/22/11 06:42, Brad Anders wrote:
NPR had a mention on Morning Edition today, where they put it as the
prosecution having "two strikes against" going to trial. Strike one
was the reduction in charges, and strike two was the lack of testimony
from Greg Anderson. They also mentioned how that if no conviction was
obtained, that the issue of wasting taxpayer money would be brought
up.

Lafferty will respond with:
2-1 ****tard
5-1 ****wit
20-1 Asshat

Old March 22nd 11, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Mar 22, 3:24*am, Simply Fred wrote:
On 03/22/11 06:42, Brad Anders wrote:

NPR had a mention on Morning Edition today, where they put it as the
prosecution having "two strikes against" going to trial. Strike one
was the reduction in charges, and strike two was the lack of testimony
from Greg Anderson. They also mentioned how that if no conviction was
obtained, that the issue of wasting taxpayer money would be brought
up.

Lafferty will respond with:
2-1 ****tard
5-1 ****wit
20-1 Asshat

Since I'm not a lawyer, I don't know how "the law" addresses the basic
right of denial-- IOW, "you accuse me of something, you have to prove
it", AKA "presumed innocent until proved otherwise", but in my
ignorant opinion, sentencing "deniers" to short periods of home
confinement for LYING TO A GRAND JURY (excuse me) sends the message
that there is something of a conundrum here. As in, how do you defend
yourself without denial, or "lying"?

That's probably my best shot at being f-bombed and a-hatted. I may
have failed. So it goes.
--D-y

Old March 26th 11, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Mar 22, 4:14*pm, BLafferty wrote:
On 3/21/2011 3:03 PM, --D-y wrote: Maybe the lack of interest is caused by the wrist-slap the presiding
judge handed down to past defendants found guilty of perjury?
Whatever.

If anyone cares:

http://californiawatch.org/public-sa...-trial-shapes-
be-heavyweight-battle-9326
--D-y

Barry Who?

How many more Tuesdays before you say Lance Who?
Phil H