Bib Tights fashion question

Old November 21st 05, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Bib Tights fashion question

Afternoon All

You probably think I'm a nob for asking but I have some bib tights that
I wear, but am never sure whether to put my socks under the tight loops
or over?
Opinions?

Cheers

Trinny & Susannah

Old November 21st 05, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote in message
ups.com...
Afternoon All

You probably think I'm a nob for asking but I have some bib tights that
I wear, but am never sure whether to put my socks under the tight loops
or over?
Opinions?

I'll let wafflycat answer this one ....

Old November 21st 05, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote in message
ups.com...
Afternoon All

You probably think I'm a nob for asking but I have some bib tights that
I wear, but am never sure whether to put my socks under the tight loops
or over?
Opinions?

I do both at the same time :-)

(two pairs of socks)

cheers,
clive

Old November 21st 05, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

p.k. wrote:

Socks under the loop.

Indeed. Socks under the loop every time.

--
Arthur Clune
Old November 21st 05, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Blonde wrote:
Noooooooo! That's like wearing yer knickers on the outside of yer
troosers man!

Worked for Superman.

--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words

Old November 21st 05, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On 21 Nov 2005 13:50:29 GMT, (Arthur Clune) wrote:

p.k. wrote:

Socks under the loop.

Indeed. Socks under the loop every time.

Briko bib tights have leg grippers and zips. Just say no to sock loop
interface questions.

Tim
Old November 21st 05, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Arthur Clune wrote:
p.k. wrote:

Socks under the loop.

Indeed. Socks under the loop every time.

But does that mean vertically below or closer to the skin? I assume the
latter, but it is slightly ambiguous.

I usually have trackster loops outside my socks (or simply disengaged)
but thinking about it that would compress the sock and reduce its
thermal qualities a wee bit, so it would probably be a shade warmer to
have the loop on the inside.

Exec Summary: it really doesn't matter /that/ much from a practical
standpoint, and whatever works for you. From the fashion standpoint, I
don't have a Scooby!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK