Video: Palin-championed program executed 14 wolf pups

Old October 16th 08, 02:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Video: Palin-championed program executed 14 wolf pups

Yep, but the problem WAS, that you can't enforce an Initiative that
Violates the State Constitution, and therefore the Legislature was
correct in overturning the passed Initiative.

I understand the laws here...they are quite strange. In a country
where we repeatedly scream unfair elections to every other
country...well...i don't even have to say it.
Old October 16th 08, 02:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Yep, but the problem WAS, that you can't enforce an Initiative that
Violates the State Constitution, and therefore the Legislature was
correct in overturning the passed Initiative.

I understand the laws, constitutions, and judicial system here...they
are quite strange as a whole and too much red tape. In a country where
Old October 16th 08, 04:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:14:40 GMT, Me wrote:

In article
,
Lloyd wrote:

On Oct 12, 5:10*pm, Me wrote:
In article ,

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:48:25 -0500 (EST)
From: "Rodger Schlickeisen, Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund"

Bull****, snipped for smell......

It is just too bad, the above idiot, can't READ the Statutes of the
State of Alaska..... *It isn't a violation of Alaska Law for our ADF&G *
to kill wolves from the AIR, when it is "Deemed Necessary" by the
Commissioner, and authorized by the Board of Game, as was the above
action.

And why was it deemed "necessary?" So there'd be more caribou for
hunters to shoot. Uh-huh.

No, It was deemed necessary, so that the herd in that GMU could recover
from the previous predation caused by a significant increase in the wolf
population in that GMU....

And why did the agency omit any reference to killing the pups in its
news releases?

When will you "Flatlanders", leave us Alaskans alone to manage our OWN
Wildlife, as WE see fit. Alaska isn't your Personal Wildlife Sanctuary.
Some of us, actually, have to LIVE here, and do so in a Subsistance
Lifestyle, that requires our Large Herbivore Herds to increase at a
sustainable rate. *

Huh? That's really a silly statement. Hello, we have grocery stores.

You may have grocery stores in your neighborhood, but in that GMU, there
aren't ANY, what you would call a "Grocery Store", and ALL
non-subsistence Foods have to be flown in, on small bush planes that use
$6US/Gallon AvGas which makes a pound of meat, about $25US/pound, a
Gallon of milk, $8US IF you can get it, and a bag of Fritoes $3US,
at the local Trading Post..... Sonny, you have no idea, what it takes to
live in my world......

Then, obviously, no one should lve there, if it requires micromanaging
the wildlife. Maybe we should micromanage EVERYTHING? Idiot.

It was deemed, by OUR State Wildlife Biologists, that
to keep this particular herd viable, the predator population needed to
be thinned. Since the Adults were killed, it made NO Sense, to leave the
Pups to "Starve to Death". So they also were killed, as humanly as
possible.

Bet you the state wouldn't post pictures of them doing it.

No bet required, of course they wouldn't post pictures, No sense getting
all the "fuzzy, cute, Wolf Puppy Lovers" upset.....

Untill you come up here, and live a few winters in "My Shoes", Shut the
**** Up..... and worry about your 401K, swirling down the drain.......

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks.........

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old October 16th 08, 12:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

On Oct 15, 11:21*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:14:40 GMT, Me wrote:
In article
,
Lloyd wrote:

On Oct 12, 5:10*pm, Me wrote:
In article ,

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:48:25 -0500 (EST)
From: "Rodger Schlickeisen, Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund"

[...]

Michael J. Vandeman micromanaged his cat into a grave.

Shame on you , telling other people what they should be doing when you
yourself are a mountain-biker, have destroyed trees for personal
satisfaction and caused the death of your cat through irresponsibile
actions.

Michael J. Vandeman, environmental FRAUD.
Old October 17th 08, 05:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
JTS

Michael J. Vandeman micromanaged his cat into a grave.

Shame on you , telling other people what they should be doing when you
yourself are a mountain-biker, have destroyed trees for personal
satisfaction and caused the death of your cat through irresponsibile
actions.

Michael J. Vandeman, environmental FRAUD.

Check AND mate! Nicely played!
Old November 4th 08, 09:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Sornson[_3_]

Default More Slaughter!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5082040.ece

What video editing program do you use? Émile5 Unicycling 19 May 11th 08 02:08 AM
FLUCK 2007 Video competition and program. kristian Unicycling 13 June 29th 07 04:17 PM
Video program J Adney Unicycling 6 July 16th 06 09:56 PM
Video program terrybigwheel Unicycling 0 July 15th 06 06:44 PM
Marin Wolf Ridge vs Cannondale Prophet 600 Andrew Reynolds Mountain Biking 5 May 15th 05 01:34 AM