Clarkson miffed at BBC poll result.

Old May 15th 05, 01:21 PM
Simon Mason

Default Clarkson miffed at BBC poll result.

Glad to see Jeremy Clarkson peed off at the result ;-)
The Sun 14 MAY 05

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zclark.htm

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old May 15th 05, 01:38 PM
Tony W

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Glad to see Jeremy Clarkson peed off at the result ;-)
The Sun 14 MAY 05

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zclark.htm

Because he is a pillock and has no understanding of the importance of the
bicycle to industrial development, social change, female emancipation, human
evolution -- or that its a bloody good method or transport and recreation.

Old May 15th 05, 01:44 PM
Jack Ouzzi

Ha!! Up yours Clarkson .......

Old May 15th 05, 01:54 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Simon Mason wrote:

Glad to see Jeremy Clarkson peed off at the result ;-)
The Sun 14 MAY 05

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zclark.htm

But as his only experience of bikes is a Raleigh Pioneer, maybe it's
understandable?
Old May 15th 05, 02:28 PM
Simon Mason

"Zog The Undeniable" wrote in message
Simon Mason wrote:

Glad to see Jeremy Clarkson peed off at the result ;-)
The Sun 14 MAY 05

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zclark.htm

But as his only experience of bikes is a Raleigh Pioneer, maybe it's
understandable?

So was mine before last year :-)
Still is - in winter.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/raleigh.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old May 15th 05, 07:32 PM
Paulmouk

Simon Mason wrote:

Glad to see Jeremy Clarkson peed off at the result ;-)
The Sun 14 MAY 05

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zclark.htm

But as his only experience of bikes is a Raleigh Pioneer, maybe it's
understandable?

Why?
One of my bikes is a Dawes Audax, another is a Thorn Raven. Both nice to
ride, but I never found any problems doing a twelve mile each way commute
into London three times a week on a Raleigh Pioneer.

Paul.

Old May 15th 05, 08:14 PM
Zog The Undeniable

But as his only experience of bikes is a Raleigh Pioneer, maybe it's
understandable?

Why?
One of my bikes is a Dawes Audax, another is a Thorn Raven. Both nice to
ride, but I never found any problems doing a twelve mile each way commute
into London three times a week on a Raleigh Pioneer.

They're just not very stylish, which is going to be important to someone
who once owned a Ferrari 355. Probably the bike equivalent of an Austin
Maxi.
Old May 15th 05, 11:58 PM
Martin Bulmer

Tony W wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Glad to see Jeremy Clarkson peed off at the result ;-)
The Sun 14 MAY 05

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zclark.htm

Because he is a pillock and has no understanding of the importance of
the bicycle to industrial development, social change, female
emancipation, human evolution -- or that its a bloody good method or
transport and recreation.

And cars are direct descendants of bikes.
--

Martin Bulmer

Old May 16th 05, 10:45 AM
Dan Gregory

Martin Bulmer wrote:

And cars are direct descendants of bikes.

Yes motorcycles for people with no sense of balance and poor driving
skills ....
:-))
Dan Gregory

Old May 16th 05, 10:24 PM
Paulmouk

But as his only experience of bikes is a Raleigh Pioneer, maybe it's
understandable?

Why?
One of my bikes is a Dawes Audax, another is a Thorn Raven. Both nice to
ride, but I never found any problems doing a twelve mile each way

commute
into London three times a week on a Raleigh Pioneer.

They're just not very stylish, which is going to be important to someone
who once owned a Ferrari 355. Probably the bike equivalent of an Austin
Maxi.

Point taken.
I always felt very sedate but as I was sat up so high I had an excellent
view over the cars.
Paul.